Need Micro Balancer

Old August 16th 03, 02:35 PM
blanche cohen

simple solution...

killfile

Old August 16th 03, 02:56 PM
Warren & Nancy

Chuck, how come you got your power back so soon. We didn't get ours back until 0030
this morning. ;-(((

Warren

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

In article Z8e%a.151325$o%2.64788@sccrnsc02, Juan E Jimenez says...

Hey Unka Bob what's he talkin 'bout??

1. You've got a reputation as a loud-mouth asshole with more hot air than
testicles, and can't do a damn thing about it except within your RAH Gaggle
herd.

I've actually seen you fly a plane which is more then I can say for jaun.

2. I've got a reputation as a pretty decent journalist who calls them as he
sees them, doesn't charge anyone a dime to do so, and there's nothing you
can do about that either.

I guess he doesn't charge a dime because no reputable magazine will hire him to
write so he has to write for free....

3. You've spent years trying to convince people Jim Campbell is a jerk.
You've failed, miserably.
4. I've spent years telling people Jim Campbell treats people the same way
they treat him. I succeeded.

Seems to me zoom's proved himself a Jerk all by himself and he was very
successfull in doing so .

5. Jim Campbell is a success, and his business is growing by leaps and
bounds.

Hmm seems we've heard that before, let's see,how many subscribers to us aviator
magazine did he say he had??? and how many did he REALLY have??? How old is his
son now?

6. You're a loudmouth wannabe looking at nothing but anonymous retirement in
a folding-wing airplane.

Wannabe???

7. I've spent years of my time helping people get information and become
more educated about their chosen hobby.

Seems like he wasted a lot of time that would have been better spent actually
finishing a plane...and flying it.

8. You've spent years of your time trying to make sure everyone who ever
reads your messages knows you're a rabid putz with a chip on your shoulder,
with lots of bark/no bite.

Gee Bob I never saw that chip, let alone your shoulder. "lots of bark/ no bite"
is that kinda like "lots of build/no fly??"

9. When I go to airshows, people I've never met recognize me, say Hi and
tell me they like what I write and what I do.

Sounds like zoom on that one ...thousands of fans .Wishful thinking on both
their parts.

10. When you go to airshows, people you've never met don't give a **** who
you are.

So?? I guess what he's saying is that people he's never met give a **** and
people you never met don't.WOW!!what a celebrity...

Maybe in the next life you'll learn your lesson and understand, like
Sluczarski (or however it's spelled), that you can't blindly attack people
whom you don't know just because you don't like the people they associate
with, and expect to get away with it.

Juan

Lesson what lesson?? All I need to know is who people consider heros to be able
to know whether I like 'em or not.He likes zoom ...nuff said. I don't like
people who hero worship Charles Manson and I don't know them either.

Besides I learned enough about juan thru his posts to know I wouldn't like him
even if I knew him...He must really feel bad that I don't like him because he
always has to refer to me.Maybe I hurt his little feelings. :-)Gotta go got
better things to do .Deer season is coming and I gotta tune up my X bow, sight
in my Handgun and Shotguns AND go fly an airplane ,my airplane ,one I designed
and built . Guess that makes me a Wannabe too LOL!!!

Take care Unka Bob

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"if it looks like a Jerk,walks like a Jerk and talks like a Jerk, chances are
it's a Jerk" ........chuck s

Old August 16th 03, 07:31 PM
pac plyer

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in message ...
In article kyg%a.153549$uu5.23249@sccrnsc04, Juan E Jimenez says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Lesson what lesson??

Forgot already when you claimed that I started the arguments, and I showed
you the proof you started it without provocation? Must be kinda like
forgetting people who sue you and win. Selective memory. What a concept.

Juan

Who sued me and won???

Chuck,

Revisionary history. (advanced journalism technique.)

pac
Old August 19th 03, 02:35 AM
Juan E Jimenez

Nope, not kidding at all. This was in fact determined years ago when the
aircraft was put on a pedestal in a large chamber where the govt measures
radar returns. I have no clue how the measurements are made, but that's the
reason the -5J has been designated as a certified cruise missile surrogate.

"C.D. Damron" wrote in message
. net...

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote in message
At 50 ft off the ground and 250 knots, the BD-5J is so invisible to

radar
that a tracking transmitter must be installed so the mission controllers

can
see it.

You have to be kidding.

Old August 19th 03, 02:37 AM
Juan E Jimenez

"Snowbird" wrote in message
om...

Seriously, I dunno what pictures you've seen but you must have
him mixed up w/ someone else, Bob isn't in the ranks of the "severely
Bikini Challenged"

What did he do, get a liposuction in the Dominican Republic? :P

Don't under-rate yourself Juan. You manage both, quite nicely.

If that's what you believe is worthwhile, knock yourself out.

Old August 19th 03, 03:30 AM
Juan E Jimenez

I understand where you are coming from, but I'm talking about effective
invisibility, not true invisibility. If the radar return cannot be
distinguished from ground clutter or other returns around the aircraft, for
all intents and purposes it is invisible.

Juan

"C.D. Damron" wrote in message
news

I was taking issue with the word invisible. Just about anything that is
low, fast, and small presents an interesting detection problem, but the

word
invisible is a bit of hyperbole.

Old August 19th 03, 02:30 PM
Badwater Bill

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 01:37:17 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
wrote:

"Snowbird" wrote in message
. com...

Seriously, I dunno what pictures you've seen but you must have
him mixed up w/ someone else, Bob isn't in the ranks of the "severely
Bikini Challenged"

What did he do, get a liposuction in the Dominican Republic? :P

Don't under-rate yourself Juan. You manage both, quite nicely.

If that's what you believe is worthwhile, knock yourself out.

Hey Juan:

Old man Bourbon can fit fine in a BD-5. You must have him confused
with someone else. He's not a big man by any means. You want to see
big dudes, look at Oysterhouse or Anteater. Those guys weigh more
than the BD-5 weighs (sorry buddies). Bourbon probably weighs about
160 pounds and is most likely about 5' 8". I think you've got him
confused with someone else.

Bill
Old August 19th 03, 03:10 PM
Juan E Jimenez

"Badwater Bill" wrote in message

Hey Juan:

Old man Bourbon can fit fine in a BD-5. You must have him confused
with someone else. He's not a big man by any means. You want to see
big dudes, look at Oysterhouse or Anteater. Those guys weigh more
than the BD-5 weighs (sorry buddies). Bourbon probably weighs about
160 pounds and is most likely about 5' 8". I think you've got him
confused with someone else.

Bill

That's why I keep asking if he had a liposuction. Besides, 5'8"? Is that
all? I thought he thought he was over 6 ft tall! g

Good to hear from you again, I thought you had moved next to a bar in Tibet
or something...

Juan

Old August 20th 03, 12:53 PM
Badwater Bill

That's why I keep asking if he had a liposuction. Besides, 5'8"? Is that
all? I thought he thought he was over 6 ft tall! g

Good to hear from you again, I thought you had moved next to a bar in Tibet
or something...

Juan

Yeah, good to see you again too Juan. RAH needs a shot in the ass
once in awhile from the guys who really can do it. Bourbon is one of
the few high timers here who tries to keep some reason to the group in
general. I know you guys go head to head all the time but that's
okay. I buck heads with the old coot myself from time to time. It's
all okay. I don't mind arguing with someone like him who can fly.
What wears a guy down are the arguments with the weekend knucklehead
pilots who can't even solo.

Bourbon's okay, he's just cranky. I'm beginning to feel high milage
myself. Along with the high milage goes intollerance. And, I know
you are watching this LP. I may be high milage Debbie, but I'm still
high performance too! I could make you scream.

BWB

Old August 26th 03, 01:34 AM
Stu Fields

What kind of price range do these things get?? I have a Pro-Drive that I
use on my Safari that cost about $1900.

Stu Fields iwvisp.com
"Jim" wrote in message ...
I am looking for a Micro balancer for my Mini-500. While it is very smooth
in most conditions I wil want to use a micro balancer in the future as
future preventive maintenance will tend to cause changes to current
settings. Must be a 100 or so out there now with no use because most
Mini-500 owners retained their Micro balancers instead of conveying them

the new owners.

Thanks,
Jim