Flight 93? Or an A-10 Warthog?

Old August 30th 07, 12:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Hobo

Default Flight 93? Or an A-10 Warthog?

An A-10 Warthog/Thunderbolt was flying very low over the crash site at
exactly the moment the explosion, fireball occurred at Shanksville,
Pensylvania on 9/11
..
http://i14.tinypic.com/4qspzef.jpg

Susan Mcelwain - who lives two miles from the site, knows what she saw
- the white plane rocketed directly over her head. "It came right over
me, I reckon just 40 or 50ft above my mini-van," she recalled. "It was
so low I ducked instinctively. It was traveling real fast, but hardly
made any sound. "Then it disappeared behind some trees. A few seconds
later I heard this great explosion and saw this fireball rise up over
the trees, so I figured the jet had crashed. The ground really shook.
So I dialed 911 and told them what happened. "I'd heard nothing about
the other attacks and it was only when I got home and saw the TV that
I realized it wasn't the white jet, but Flight 93. I didn't think much
more about it until the authorities started to say there had been no
other plane. The plane I saw was heading right to the point where
Flight 93 crashed and must have been there at the very moment it came
down.

"There's no way I imagined this plane - it was so low it was virtually
on top of me. It was white with no markings but it was definitely
military, it just had that look. "It had two rear engines, a big fin
on the back like a spoiler on the back of a car and with two upright
fins at the side."

"The FBI came and talked to me and said there was no plane around.
Then they changed their story and tried to say it was a plane taking
pictures of the crash 3,000ft up. But I saw it and it was there before
the crash and it was 40ft above my head. They did not want my story."
http://www.globalresearch.ca/article...lresearch.ca/a
rticles/WAL403A.html

A10 Thunderbolt/Warthog Ground Attack plane: "It had two rear engines,
a big fin on the back like a spoiler on the back of a car and with two
upright fins at the side." (Did this attack the ground and make the
crater?)
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2...inghardwf1.jpg

Imagine the odds of her describing an A-10 when she doesn't know what
one is - Zero!

Photos of a White A-10:
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/2...nonsidezu5.jpg

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/6...onfronted8.jpg

The crash: Not thick black smoke as you would expect from an air
crash, but does it look more like a munition has been dropped?
http://home.alamedanet.net/~vajra/se...93crashBig.jpg

Many Eye witnesses saw same rear-engined white plane

Tom Spinelli, 28 - was working at India Lake Marina, a mile and a half
away. "I saw the white plane," he said. "It was flying around all over
the place like it was looking for something. I saw it before and after
the crash." -Daily Mirror (9/13/02)

Dale Browning "It's the damndest darn thing," said Dale Browning, a
farmer. "Everybody's seen this thing in the sky, but no one can tell
us what it is." -The Bergen Record (9/14/01)

Rick Chaney: Chaney described the plane as a Lear-jet type, with
engines mounted near the tail and painted white with no identifying
markings. -The Bergen Record (9/14/01)

Dennis Decker "As soon as we looked up, we saw a midsized jet flying
low and fast," Decker said. "It appeared to make a loop or part of a
circle, and then it turned fast and headed out." Decker and Chaney
described the plane as a Lear-jet type, with engines mounted near the
tail and painted white with no identifying markings. -The Bergen
Record (9/14/01)

Decker/Chaney confusion: Learjet and A10 Thunderbolt/Warthog side-by-
side: (Susan Mcelwain saw the plane LOW)
http://i11.tinypic.com/62eewzp.jpg

Susan Custersaid she saw a small white jet streaking overhead. -The
Bergen Record (9/14/01)

Robin Doppstadt] was working inside her family food-and-supply store
when she heard the crash. When she went outside, she said, she saw a
small white jet that looked like it was making a single circle over
the crash site. "Then it climbed very quickly and took off. "

Watch: Terrorstorm by Alex Jones

Alex Jones' latest film covers in detail the proven history of
government sponsored terrorism, and focuses on the 7/7 London bombings
and 9/11.