(OT) english

Old March 8th 05, 07:00 PM
Jack \\\\\\\\_Wings_//\\\\

Default (OT) english

Hi
I am working on better mark(english) at school. Could you have a look on my
scribble? It is very important to me ... you now. I will be lifelong
thankful for everyone.

Jacek """"\\_FF_//""""
Fly Forever

Modern society couldn't exist without the car. Most of us have a car. New
towns and suburbs are so large that life would be impossible without a car.
Every emergency use cars, police, fire brigade, hospital. Letters are
transported by vans, otherwise we would have waited for a letter by weeks.

In fact, our lives are organized around cars. Every day we drive, not walk,
to our work. When we finish work, we drive home. If we want visit family, we
use a car. Someone from your family is ill. You will walk, or drive with him
to doctor ? Of cours, you will drive! It goes without saying. Our lives are
indissolublily compound with four wheels vechicles.

The car brings a lot of benefits. We can faster get work, home. We aren't
get cold, when we are driving because cars have got heaters. When we have
urgency in family, we don't have to wait for train. We get on a car, and
drive where, and when we want. During traveling by train, you have to pay an
extra price for extra luggages, when you are driving car you can take as
many luggages as you want. Modern cars are very economical. You will pay
less price for driving a car, than by other vechicle.

However, we pay a heavy price for these benefits. Everyone know, that
cars pollute environment. But not everyone know that they contribut to make
a ozone hole, that they produce so dangerouse chemicals: carbon monoxide,
nitrogen oxide. Greenhous efect is also caused by them. Cars aren't perpetum
mobile. They need a repairs, sometimes it's very expensive. When we live in
block of flat, we have to rent a garage, it is also very valued, because if
we park our auto next to the block, someone can nick or crack it. Fuling up
and mending our automobile aren't all upkeeps, we aslo have to pay many car
taxes. Very long drive is tiring and painful. After that drive we can get a
backache or headache, even eyesore when we are traveling by night.

As more and more people get cars, the problem will increase, so we must
change our attitude towards cars. When we want to do shoppig, or visit
family, friedns, we don't have to get by car. We should wlak, it's very
healthful for us.We shouldn't get everywhere by auto. I think that
headwuaters should develope a cheaper public transport. Then people would
have choose a bus like a transport to work, home, friends and by one car
would have traveled 20 - 40 people. It's economical and better for
environment.

Old March 9th 05, 12:17 PM
André Somers

Jack """"\\_Wings_//"""" wrote:

Hi
I am working on better mark(english) at school. Could you have a look on
my scribble? It is very important to me ... you now. I will be lifelong
thankful for everyone.

Why don't you post it to a group on English language or something like that?
1) You'll get more knowledgeable results there; the readers in this group
don't all speak English natively (including yours truly).
2) It isn't off topic there, as it is here.

Regards,

André