Nearly new C182 checklist

Old December 14th 04, 08:20 PM
Brinks

Default Nearly new C182 checklist

I'm now the new owner of a nearly new 1957 Cessna 182A. The checklist that
came with the plane isn't very good. Does anyone have a checklist for an
early 182 they'd be willing to share? Thanks!

Chris

Old December 14th 04, 09:04 PM
Dan Luke

a nearly new 1957 Cessna 182A.

Where's it been, in storage?

Old December 14th 04, 09:11 PM
Brinks

Maybe it's just not quite as used as it might have been?

Chris

Old December 14th 04, 11:28 PM
Dude

That's what the seller told him, "nearly new"

Old December 15th 04, 07:10 AM
The Rebel

"Dan Luke" wrote in message
a nearly new 1957 Cessna 182A.

Where's it been, in storage?

Only flown once a year to Oskosh by a little old lady from Pasadena....

Old December 15th 04, 02:26 PM
clyde woempner

Gee--Not that big a deal to retype a new check list from the old one. Keep
it as a master and make copy's as needed.
Clyde

Old December 15th 04, 06:40 PM
RST Engineering

I made up a whole BUNCH of stuff for the 182A Snarly Charlie (N73CQ) over
the last ten years. Send me a good email address to the tech support email
on www.rstengineering.com and I'll zip the whole mess up and send it to you.

It includes some spreadsheets of best range under dozens of power settings
and wind/altitude combinations.

Jim

Old December 18th 04, 04:00 AM
Robert M. Gary

I"m looking at my 1957 182A manual right now and it has checklists for
all phases of flight. Are you saying you want to expand on the
checklist or you can't find the correct one? The correct one is on the
owner's manual. Of course, you are free to add to it as you choose. I
tend to like to keep my checklists a bit lean since I don't like
spending all day reading them.