For Sale King School's CD's & DVD's Commercial Pilot CD's Etc.

Old January 19th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default For Sale King School's CD's & DVD's Commercial Pilot CD's Etc.

King Schools Private Pilot, Helicopter Knowlage Test Suplement, 1 DVD : Make
Offer

King Schools Take Off Courses, Flying GPS Approhes Featuring the KLN 89B, 1
DVD: Make Offer

King Take Off Courses, Surviving Your Most Feared Emergencies, 1 DVD: Make
offer

King Schools, Cessna Pilot Center Cleared for Hire, Commercial Prep Software
14 CD's 1 Floppy Disk, $100.00

King Schools Take Off Courses, Airport Signs & Markings, 1 CD-Rom: Make
Offer

All Disks Are Originial, I Have No Books Phone 503-475-3347

Old January 19th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

No books and you did not post the dates on the CD/DVDs...or
any other version info. You also multi-posted the same
items in the same group.

What did you do with the books?

"NW_PILOT" wrote in
message ...

Old January 20th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

"Jim Macklin" wrote in message
No books and you did not post the dates on the CD/DVDs...or
any other version info. You also multi-posted the same
items in the same group.

What did you do with the books?

Are you saying that the disks were.....copied??!

DW

Old January 21st 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in message

"Jim Macklin" wrote in message
No books and you did not post the dates on the CD/DVDs...or
any other version info. You also multi-posted the same
items in the same group.

What did you do with the books?

Are you saying that the disks were.....copied??!

DW

All Disks Are Originial!!!!!!! Manfactured By King Schools!!!! Published By
King Schools!!!! Take Your Pick!

Old January 21st 06, 05:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

But why no books and what is the date on the DVDs?

--
James H. Macklin
ATP,CFI,A&P

some support

"NW_PILOT" wrote in
message ...

Old January 21st 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in message

"Jim Macklin" wrote in message
No books and you did not post the dates on the CD/DVDs...or
any other version info. You also multi-posted the same
items in the same group.

What did you do with the books?

Are you saying that the disks were.....copied??!

DW

All Disks Are Originial!!!!!!! Manfactured By King Schools!!!! Published
By
King Schools!!!! Take Your Pick!

Yeah, you probably kept the copies and sold the originals.

DW