zzzzzzzzzzzzzz and Adam aircraft

Old July 12th 05, 09:52 PM
Morgans

"LCT Paintball" wrote in message
news:G%TAe.167970$nG6.137672@attbi_s22...
That's the one. I was going to build one until they started falling out

of
the sky.

That's bad, right?

Sorry, I'm new here.

You should research the mini-500 wars that took place here, a few years
back. If you think zoom is a real piece of work, the mini made him look
tame. Search for Dennis Fetters and badwater bill, also. They were in the
middle of it.

From what I've heard, and based on my experience with the new guy, most
people never get theirs close enough to completed to let it fall out of

the
sky.

Most people decided that they would not be able to trust it at altitudes of
more than a couple feet, when they saw how they were made. There were also
issues with non shipped parts, IIRC.
--
Jim in NC

Old July 12th 05, 11:23 PM
LCT Paintball

.. Search for Dennis Fetters

I'm pretty sure that's the guy that comes into my shop about every 6 months
or so. Evidently somebody is still trying to get parts from him.

Old July 13th 05, 01:09 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Because, as the pathological liar you are, you never said you had talked to
Adam or what Adam had to say about the reasons we wrote the editorial. Now,
by some act of magic called "cover my ass," you claim you did speak to Adam
Aircraft about this. ROFL! Simple math when it comes to you and your
so-called credibility.

First off I don't have to tell "you" who I talk to. But...it just so happens
that a long time friend of mine from my hang glider days works there as an
engineer. I stand by what I said . Give you enough rope and you get tangled up
LOL!!!Credibility, it's amazing how many times you insert foot in mouth making
claims only to find out your full of prunes :-) Go play with your goat.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old July 17th 05, 04:17 AM
BobR

Chuck,

Why do you keep replying to that idiot Jaun. Everybody on this group
knows you and knows Jaun. There is not a single participant in this
group that believes anything Jaun has to say. He is an idiot who is
using you to make himself look like something special to his hero Zoom.
He is NOT worth your time or effort to try and make him understand
anything. Besides, he will never own up to being wrong about anything
even when he know better.

If everyone will just quit responding to his posts, he just might
finally get the message and go away. Even if he doesn't, not resonding
to him directly takes away his fun since he feeds on your replies.

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , John Ammeter says...

"Even Chuck Steak himself that the airplane
will fly without the full enclosure."

Hey, jaun.... mind rephrasing the above in English??

John notice how he twists the facts? The question was if the fuselage cover is
an option and it is not,it's part of the covering package which is NOT an option
but a complete package which includes wing coverings ,flap coverings etc..
Everyone in the world understands that except jaun. He acts like he knows more
about my kit then I do.Your right he is that stupid. Maybe he should go and play
with his goat and ponder his navel.LOL!!

Chuck S

Old July 17th 05, 01:16 PM
Matt Whiting

BobR wrote:
Chuck,

Why do you keep replying to that idiot Jaun. Everybody on this group
knows you and knows Jaun. There is not a single participant in this
group that believes anything Jaun has to say. He is an idiot who is
using you to make himself look like something special to his hero Zoom.
He is NOT worth your time or effort to try and make him understand
anything. Besides, he will never own up to being wrong about anything
even when he know better.

If everyone will just quit responding to his posts, he just might
finally get the message and go away. Even if he doesn't, not resonding
to him directly takes away his fun since he feeds on your replies.

It is obvious that Chuck is a little bored and needs the comic relief
and entertainment. I don't begrudge him that, but it does seem like
he'd be better off overcoming his boredom by designing a new airplane or
some such! :-)

And then just yawn at Juan...

Matt
Old July 17th 05, 07:31 PM
Anthony W

Matt Whiting wrote:
BobR wrote:

[...]

The problem is that wuan gets off on harassing people and has turned his
focus on Chuck. Letting waun's insane posts slide won't make him go
away. If Chuck and others have a little fun screwing with waun while
defending their good name, they damn well deserve it.

Tony
Old July 17th 05, 08:19 PM
ower

"BobR" skrev i meddelandet
oups.com...
Chuck,

Why do you keep replying to that idiot Jaun. Everybody on this group
knows you and knows Jaun. There is not a single participant in this
group that believes anything Jaun has to say. He is an idiot who is
using you to make himself look like something special to his hero Zoom.
He is NOT worth your time or effort to try and make him understand
anything. Besides, he will never own up to being wrong about anything
even when he know better.

If everyone will just quit responding to his posts, he just might
finally get the message and go away. Even if he doesn't, not resonding
to him directly takes away his fun since he feeds on your replies.

PLEASE do not stop replying to the village idiot, his gibberings
are some of the most entertaining things you can possibly find
on the net.

From the other side of the pond Owe R.

Old July 19th 05, 12:57 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article 4uxCe.2230$JJ.394@trnddc09, Anthony W says...

The problem is that wuan gets off on harassing people and has turned his
focus on Chuck. Letting waun's insane posts slide won't make him go
away. If Chuck and others have a little fun screwing with waun while
defending their good name, they damn well deserve it.

Zoom and now jaun use the same tactic of pretending to be mild mannered
reporters but then they hit you with some untruth or distortion then run.Because
they lie and distort so much they are so easy to counter and prove wrong. Like
the famous "battle of the Dodge truck" :-) Where jaun said I had my truck in
another name to protect it from George Conn. After I produced the titles with my
name on them he shut up and whimpered away. I primarily did that to show that
when I say jaun has no credibility I can prove why I say that.it's so easy.

I realize that any time spent on zoom or jaun can be called a waste of time and
it is. But I do it because to ignore them is to let them "get away with it".
Newbies need to know who they dealing with. zoom will wait for 6 months or so
and then when he has a bunch of newbies who don't know anything about him. He'll
do a bio on himself full of BS and they believe it. Sad part so does he. LOL!!
and jaun too!!!

When cornered to produce facts they run and hide...all sizzle and no bacon.
Years ago zoom almost cost me my business with his BS and I'll not forget
that.Therefore I for one will not let him "get away with it" even if it takes a
couple of minutes once in a while to do it. Besides, now a days it's a hoot
seeing how they try to spin stories in front of the world and try to twist the
facts to fit .That's why ANN in my opinion lacks credibility as a news source,
just look at who the editor and associate editor are.

That's roughly why I do it :-)

See ya

Chuck S

Old February 24th 10, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

Default zzzzzzzzzzzzzz and Adam aircraft

On 5 Jul 2005 18:41:34 -0700, wrote:

Hey, waddaya know, the brand spanking new world recorld holder for designing
the smallest airplane that killed a highly respected billionaire war hero
steps up the plate for another dose from the can of Virtual Whoopass.
pfft! There you go. Enjoy! That's one record I'm sure no one will want to
challenge. You're finally as famous as you always wanted to be!

This even surprised me,to what lengths you two low life ass wipes would
go to continue your vendetta. Match Chucks record against your hero Jim
Beede. Chuck has something you and your puppet master zzzzoom will
never have,the respect of his peers.

If you ever get the balls to fly your BD5 I supose we could write Beede
and say. Hey,waddaya know ,the brand spanking new record holder for
designing the smallest plane that killed an unemployed,fat ass,unknown
writer,idiot that nobody gave a **** about.

And finally no I didn't post the last item three times on purpose.

Frank M.Hitlaw
Jakarta,Indonesia

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The more you and Chuck tear Jaun a new ass, the more he likes it.
I've never seen such a glutton for punishment....
Just like the good ol' days.

Anyhoo.... you continue to provide a valuable public service exposing
this mean spirited, PITA urchin for what he is in a most entertaining
way.

This dickhead will get his comeuppance one of these days. In the
meantime, we can all get a good laugh at this turd whose goal in life
is to be a punching bag.

~ Barnyard BOb....

A decade of flying my 200 mph RV3 while Jaun gets callouses on his ass
from sitting in his BD5... making macho wannabe motor noises in hopes
of fooling at least one person in the world. ~
Old February 24th 10, 03:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

[...]

Anybody know how this *2005* message got in the middle of of my
wishful thinking? :-)

Oh well...
MY BAD!
Back to sleep.