Spring Cleaning? Need old vario!

Old March 15th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Spring Cleaning? Need old vario!

Looking for a working BALL 700 series Vario, or the audio 400 or 700
series Audio unit, in working condition...

Just looking for the audio actually, but I'll help you clean out your
closert (Or panel) by paying more than it's probably worth including
shipping.

aerodyne
Old March 15th 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Mar 14, 10:47*pm, wrote:
Looking for a working BALL 700 series Vario, or the audio 400 or 700
series Audio unit, in working condition...

Just looking for the audio actually, but I'll help you clean out your
closert (Or panel) by paying more than it's probably worth including
shipping.

aerodyne

Did your audio quit working? I have a Ball 501 that had a failed audio
component. I understand it's a somewhat common failure with the
original factory audio components in these units. I sent mine to Blue
Sky for repair/calibration. It came back in perfect working condition
(with "beefed up" audio components) as well as looking practically
new. They cleaned and polished the unit removing all the scratches in
the lens. At $178, it was well worth it considering what it would cost
to replace. This is only my back-up vario, so I was happy not to have
to spend a bunch.

By the way, I am not affiliated with Blue Sky. I'm just a happy
customer.

Dave