Ejection History Website

Old August 21st 05, 10:24 AM
mike bennett

Default Ejection History Website

Dear Forum Members,
As promised so many times in the past at long last I have begun to
upload information on ejection history to my trial website

www.ejection-history.org.uk

I would like to thank all forum members who have responded to my past
requests for help and further request your support by letting me know
of errors and ommissions. At present there a a lot of missing
ejections to be added plus those uploaded to be further checked for
spelling and accuracy.
If you can add extra ejectees from any air force from any era to the
lists or put me in contact with them or their relatives so that the
site can be enhanced with information and photographs please do so.
Rather than miss any postings on this forum site (as I'm spendind so
much time at present on the website) I would appreciate you sending me
a copy of any replies to the forum to my email address

The site is being updated as and when I can get time to do so and I
appreciate your patience while I get to grips with uploading
information. I'll not forget to acknowledge the forum and its members
who have taken the time and effort to help with this ongoing project.

With respect and appreciation

Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
www.ejection-history.org.uk