OT but worth a giggle

Old November 30th 03, 06:29 PM
Phil McAverty

Default OT but worth a giggle

An American tourist goes on a trip to China. While in
China, he is very sexually promiscuous and does not
use a condom all the time. A week after arriving back
home in the States, he wakes one morning to find his
penis covered with bright green and purple spots.
Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor. The
doctor, never having seen anything like this before,
orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days for the results.

The man returns a couple of days later and the doctor
says: "I've got bad news for you. You've contracted
Mongolian VD. It's very rare and almost unheard of
here. We know very little about it."

The man looks a little perplexed and says: "Well, give
me a shot or something and fix me up, doc".
The doctor answers: "I'm sorry, there's no known cure.
We're going to have to amputate your penis".
The man screams in horror, "Absolutely not!
I want a second opinion."

The doctor replies: "Well, it's your choice. Go ahead
if you want, but surgery is your only choice".

The next day, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor,
figuring that he'll know more about the disease. The
Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims: "Ah,
yes, Mongolian VD. Vely lare disease".

The guy says to the doctor: "Yeah, yeah, I already
know that, but what can we do? My American doctor
wants to operate and amputate my penis?"
The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs: "Stupid Amelican
docta, always want to opelate. Make more money, that way. No need to
opelate!"
"Oh, Thank God!" the man replies.

"Yes", says the Chinese doctor, "You no worry! Wait two weeks. Dick fall
off by itself! You save money".

Old November 30th 03, 06:46 PM
Larry Dighera

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:29:44 -0000, "Phil McAverty"
wrote in Message-Id:
:

"Yes", says the Chinese doctor, "You no worry! Wait two weeks. Dick fall
off by itself! You save money".

Personally, I would prefer not to see this drivel posted to
rec.aviation.piloting.

Please!

Old November 30th 03, 08:54 PM
Ditch

Personally, I would prefer not to see this drivel posted to
rec.aviation.piloting.

Then don't read it.

I thought it was funny.

-John
*You are nothing until you have flown a Douglas, Lockheed, Grumman or North
American*
Old November 30th 03, 09:30 PM
Peter Duniho

"Bob Gardner" wrote in message
I agree with Larry...this is not the place for jokes.

Well, it's not a bad place for the occasional aviation joke.

However, I'd agree that *that* particular joke had no business being here.