Can I build one of you items?

Old December 22nd 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Can I build one of you items?

I'm getting closer to the point where I will be working on the panel of my
601XL and I need to ask you a question. I have little to know electronics
experience. Of course I'd never had any metal working experience and I think
I'm doing a pretty good job on my plane.

So the question is how much experience does it take to build one of your
marker receivers (RST-523) and what tools will be needed?

Gig Giacona

Old December 22nd 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Gig 601XL Builder

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote in message

I'm getting closer to the point where I will be working on the panel of my
601XL and I need to ask you a question. I have little to know electronics
experience. Of course I'd never had any metal working experience and I
think I'm doing a pretty good job on my plane.

So the question is how much experience does it take to build one of your
marker receivers (RST-523) and what tools will be needed?

Gig Giacona

This was supposed to be straight to RST.

Old December 22nd 06, 09:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
karel

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote in message

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote in message

I'm getting closer to the point where I will be working on the panel of
my 601XL and I need to ask you a question. I have little to know
electronics experience. Of course I'd never had any metal working
experience and I think I'm doing a pretty good job on my plane.

So the question is how much experience does it take to build one of your
marker receivers (RST-523) and what tools will be needed?

Gig Giacona

This was supposed to be straight to RST.

Seems questions to Jim have better chances
to get an answer here than in his own mailbox.
I mailed him once with a question on
(an estimation of) shipping costs
and never got an answer.

Old December 23rd 06, 09:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

("karel" wrote)
Seems questions to Jim have better chances
to get an answer here than in his own mailbox.
I mailed him once with a question on
(an estimation of) shipping costs
and never got an answer.

Sometimes filters harvest messages before the intended recipient can see
them. It happens...

Sometimes in a week with 900 e-mails, one or two might fall through the
cracks. It happens...

Sometimes things get 'Replied To' and (then) get lost in the either. It
happens...

....or, Jim is an ornery SOB, and on that day, he simply didn't like your
e-mail request. :-)

Montblack-holes-are-out-there