Z's network?

Old December 21st 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Z's network?

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Paul Tomblin says...

You missed the point. Montblack and I were pointing out that much, much
bigger organizations that massage the news to fit their twisted world
views are posting on the internet every day.

...and if your the object of the twisted news who knows but you?

And that's really the only issue here, isn't it. Your whining about how ANN
treats you. Boohoohoo. Somebody shed a tear.

And of course, it's only wrong when you're the recipient. If it's you
dishing it out, it's ok, until it gets forcefeed down your throat by the
likes of me.

chuckle Spare me the sob story, putz.

Old December 21st 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Juan Jimenez" said:
And that's really the only issue here, isn't it. Your whining about how ANN
treats you. Boohoohoo. Somebody shed a tear.

And of course, it's only wrong when you're the recipient. If it's you
dishing it out, it's ok, until it gets forcefeed down your throat by the
likes of me.

http://www.ousterhout.net/fly-in/pv-05/stella.jpg

Looks like a very thin book.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
'Usenet "belongs" to those who administer the hosts of which it is comprised'
Old December 21st 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "J.Kahn" said:
Can the original article be posted somehow? The online Tulsa Tribune
archive only goes back to '89.

http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom/notadoc.html

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
God does not play dice with the Universe. -- Albert Einstein.
Old December 21st 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

("Paul Tomblin" wrote)
http://www.ousterhout.net/fly-in/pv-05/stella.jpg

Looks like a very thin book.

I'm waiting for the movie...

Get Shorty (1995)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113161/
(Goofs Continuity: The airplanes in the background change when Bear
confronts Chili in the parking garage.

Montblack
[Chili Palmer] What is that?
[Rental Car Attendant] It's an Oldsmobile Silhouette.

[Chili Palmer] I ordered a Cadillac.
[Rental Car Attendant] Oh, well, you got the Cadillac of minivans.

Old December 21st 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , J.Kahn says...
article:

Tulsa Tribune

Jan 4, 1979
Page 1A
" Doctor No
All 'physician' lacked was a license
By STEVE WARD

Can the original article be posted somehow? The online Tulsa Tribune
archive only goes back to '89.

Go to www.ousterhout.net/zoom/tulsa.html and you'll see the entire article with
a picture of the dashing young Dr :-)

See ya

Chuck S
"credibility it was always about credibility"....chuck s

Old December 21st 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

Paul Tomblin wrote:
In a previous article, "J.Kahn" said:
Can the original article be posted somehow? The online Tulsa Tribune
archive only goes back to '89.

http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom/notadoc.html

That article explains a lot. Unfortunately if he is really
schizophrenic then he will never have to answer for his crimes. All his
lawyer has to do is play the "crazy" card... At worst he will have to
spend some time in a loony bin. However any time he's in the loony bin
is time he isn't bothering anyone (on the outside...)

This also begs the question, it yuan crazy too?

Tony
Old December 21st 06, 11:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"TSS7" wrote in message
Is it the general consensus that Zoom's Aero News Network is not
completely trustworthy? It would seem he is just re-posting news he
gets from some source. But I wonder if he doesn't "doctor up" the
articles himself. If he's doing that, then they should throw him off
the internet. I wonder if there is proof of him doing just that??
I've read his website, but I get the feeling he's censoring the news.

LMAO! Censoring the news???? LOL! I suppose you believe the story your mama
told you that every news media outlet in the US prints all the news it gets
and never once edits anything.

IQ's are dropping like rocks around here.

You are right, when it comes to zzzoom you do have the IQ of a
rock!!!

Frank M.Hitlaw

Old December 21st 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article Xymih.5723$Pq4.3588@trndny08, Anthony W says...

Paul Tomblin wrote:
In a previous article, "J.Kahn" said:
Can the original article be posted somehow? The online Tulsa Tribune
archive only goes back to '89.

http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom/notadoc.html

That article explains a lot. Unfortunately if he is really
schizophrenic then he will never have to answer for his crimes. All his
lawyer has to do is play the "crazy" card... At worst he will have to
spend some time in a loony bin. However any time he's in the loony bin
is time he isn't bothering anyone (on the outside...)

This also begs the question, it yuan crazy too?

Actually I don't think so but at times he exhibits many of the same traits as
his hero zoom. In my opinion jaun is an an extreme example of a wannabe just
like zoom is. Neither one of them have made any real contribution to aviation
and they envy those who did. So they drop names and hang around the edges trying
to bask in some of the glory that the true achievers have.

jaun can't get an assignment writing for the legitmate avaition press and zoom
will take anyone he can get. I notice that no legitimate free lance writers work
for zoom or if they do it's not for long. I also see that Kevin "hognose"
O'Brien is now gone .I wonder why? Also Idon't hear anything about Rutan or the
zero G business anymore from zoom . Is it possible they got wise to his
"Phoniness" ?

jaun gave up his credibility for zoom and he'll never get it back and his antics
here further prove that he's a loser trying to impress . Maybe he fixes
computers but so does every high school kid so I'm not impressed. But I also
know that jaun doesn't care whether I'm impressed or not so I'm sure he'll have
no comment.Basically he's a "YAWN"

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old December 21st 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

On 21 Dec 2006 04:07:32 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

This also begs the question, it yuan crazy too?

Actually I don't think so but at times he exhibits many of the same traits as
his hero zoom. In my opinion jaun is an an extreme example of a wannabe just
like zoom is.

Nahhh, Juan just likes stirring the pot. If you recall, a number of years back
he defended Paul Moller and the Moller Skycar the same way he talks about Zoom.
ISTR others have mentioned that he does the same kinds of things in other
newsgroups.

Ron Wanttaja
Old December 21st 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Natalie

wrote:

This also begs the question, it yuan crazy too?

Actually I don't think so but at times he exhibits many of the same traits as
his hero zoom. In my opinion jaun is an an extreme example of a wannabe just
like zoom is.

Nahhh, Juan just likes stirring the pot. If you recall, a number of years back
he defended Paul Moller and the Moller Skycar the same way he talks about Zoom.
ISTR others have mentioned that he does the same kinds of things in other
newsgroups.

Not to mention his slavish devotion to Bede.