Z's network?

Old December 23rd 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rich Ahrens

Default Z's network?

TSS7 wrote:
He's just plain sick. The aviation community is relatively small, and
with more types like him running around, it could cause harm. I'm glad
there's not more like that idiot running aviation websites, magazines,
ect.. One sick-oh is enough in that position.
There's no way he could have been in Viet Nam, he's too young.
By the time he was old enough, everyone was coming home, (Circa 1975)
He probably wasn't old enough then. I'm surprised he hasn't claimed
he's seen UFO's also. Or been abducted by them.

Or, better yet, that he has piloted them!
Old December 23rd 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "DABEAR" said:
Paul Tomblin wrote:
There is no law against lying on the internet. There is no law against
being a scumbag on the internet. If there were, there would be a lot
fewer sites.

Fraud is against the Law on the internet and consitutes and/or involves
the use of lying.

Don't quit your day job to practice law, because you suck at it. Lying
is not the sole constituent of fraud. There has to deception for personal
gain. And it has to be pretty cut-and-dried that "lie A" resulted in
"theft B", not just that you told a lot of lies to make people think
you're a big man, and that caused people to trust you who shouldn't have.

Saying "I was in Viet Nam" on a web site is not fraud. Saying "I was in
Viet Nam" in an application for vets benefits is fraud. Saying "I'm a
doctor" in a bar to pick up women isn't fraud, but saying "I'm a doctor"
and offering to perform a medical exam is fraud.

Bill O'Reilly tells worse lies every day, and all that happens to him is
that Al Franken writes books about him.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
Where a calculator on the ENIAC is equipped with 18,000 vacuum tubes and weighs
Old December 23rd 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Actually I don't think so but at times he exhibits many of the same traits
as his hero zoom.

mercy snip

Kinda like when you claimed here that zoom was surreptitiously taking pics
of you, when in fact he was in the wide open? LOL!

He was in the wide open I never said he wasn't but he did take a picture of me
and Bink in our booth. zoom printed those photos on ANN and you know it.

That's ok, though. In my opinion I'd rather claim traits from Zoom than from
people whose children have to sue them to get paid for honest work,

OK prove what you just said . When did my kids EVER sue me . Prove it !! It
never happened.Now that's a true zoom trait, make a snide accusation then refuse
to back it up .Lets have some proof of what you just said if I got sued there
would be a court record prove it...

or who
have family members who abuse drugs and/or their children and have them
taken away,

Must be someone else your talking about how about proving that one as well?
There would be Court records for this as well. I could say the same thing to you
and say...In my opinion your gay and your wife is a hooker and your son sleeps
with sheep now prove otherwise.

or who can claim heroes die in things they build.

Maybe you think a hero dying is funny I don't .Read the probable cause from the
NTSB

Old December 23rd 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Actually I don't think so but at times he exhibits many of the same traits
as his hero zoom.

mercy snip

Kinda like when you claimed here that zoom was surreptitiously taking pics
of you, when in fact he was in the wide open? LOL!

Nothing to laugh about .zoom being wide open was never an issue,he was in the
open took the picture and posted it on ANN .set match.

That's ok, though. In my opinion I'd rather claim traits from Zoom than from
people whose children have to sue them to get paid for honest work, or who
have family members who abuse drugs and/or their children and have them
taken away,

We been thru this before, I guess you have a short attention span. Once again
I'll ask the so called self proclaimed journalist to prove what you just said.
If my kids sued me then there'd surely be Court records .We have Court records
of zooms lawsuits so show me the records of these lawsuits. Be sure that more
then the last names are the same. Facts just the facts please, save the snide
remarks for your mother.

or who can claim heroes die in things they build.

I don't think that a hero dying is funny at all and the NTSB probable cause and
narative say it all. Don't be so smug because as soon as you sell your none
flying airplane your neck will be stuck out as well and Karma has a way of
getting even...You may wish you made a wind tee out of it. I hope you and zoom
get everything you deserve.

I eagerly await your proofs.

Chuck S RAH 14/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility"....chuck s

Old December 23rd 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Paul Tomblin wrote:
snip

Bill O'Reilly tells worse lies every day, and all that happens to him is
that Al Franken writes books about him.

Franken is as big a liar as anyone, the difference is he's
constantly vulgar when he does it. I lost a lot of respect for him when
I realized he can't make a cogent argument without spewing filth.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old December 24th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Actually I don't think so but at times he exhibits many of the same
traits
as his hero zoom.

mercy snip

Kinda like when you claimed here that zoom was surreptitiously taking pics
of you, when in fact he was in the wide open? LOL!

He was in the wide open I never said he wasn't but he did take a picture
of me
and Bink in our booth. zoom printed those photos on ANN and you know it.

Wrong, putz. You claimed you saw him changing lenses. We had two lenses that
entire show, I was using one, he was using the other. You got punk'd. Deal
with it. chuckle

That's ok, though. In my opinion I'd rather claim traits from Zoom than
from
people whose children have to sue them to get paid for honest work,

OK prove what you just said . When did my kids EVER sue me . Prove it !!
It
never happened.Now that's a true zoom trait, make a snide accusation then
refuse
to back it up .Lets have some proof of what you just said if I got sued
there
would be a court record prove it...

Oh, so you think I was talking about you? Hmm. I guess I must have rung your
bell.

Mercy snip

yank the chain, watch the great, big monkey dance...

Old December 24th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

mercy snip

I eagerly await your proofs.

All bark, no bite. We've been waiting for you to get your "ducks in a row"
for years now. You're nothing but a two-bit putz, ChuckSteak.