Some video evidences of explosives in Twin Tower collapse

Old January 11th 04, 12:31 AM
B2431

Default Some video evidences of explosives in Twin Tower collapse

From: (Michael Petukhov)
Date: 1/10/2004 1:43 PM Central Standard Time
just to have a break in hot and very productive discussions of Pentagon
missing 757 let's look at WTC collapse:

http://vancouver.indymedia.org/print.php?id=56715

Michael

You amaze me sometimes, petukhov, you post comments intended to annoy as many
people as possible "our stuff is better than your stuff" and come up with a
site to prove it. Then you come back with this conspiracy garbage and expect us
to swallow it.

What's worse is you do it in the wrong newsgroup.

All of this begs the question: do you actually believe the stuff you post?

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired
Old January 11th 04, 12:43 AM
B2431

From: "TJ"
Date: 1/10/2004 4:51 PM Central Standard Time

Michael Petukhov off his medicine wrote:

just to have a break in hot and very productive discussions of Pentagon
missing 757 let's look at WTC collapse:

Michael

Michael, you have completey lost it! You have in the last couple of weeks
provided proof that you are gullible and naive in the extreme. The
newsgroups are laughing at you! Explosives in the WTC? The same idiots who
also believe in the WTC explosives theory also believe in the 767s being
remote controlled and fitted out with underfuselage fuel pods:

http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.f...kWTClarger.jpg

"The 2nd remotely controlled plane just before it crashes into the WTC.
Notice the odd shape under the fuselage, at the level of the wings"

http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.f...nt_display.jpg

"Was the strange attachment on the plane actually an extra fuel tank filled
with gasoline, for creating a big fire and huge media show? Such tanks can
be seen on many army aircrafts, but have never been seen on a Boeing 767
which normally has no fittings (so called "hard points") to fix such a tank
to..."

http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.f...ane_unders.jpg

"How come a plane could have taken off without anyone noticing the odd extra
tank? How probable is it some foreign hijackers "customized" a Boeing 767 in
this way for their purpose "

http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.f...om_beneath.gif

"And if any doubt was left, then this angle definitely shows a tank was
fitted under the 767"

TJ

I wouldn't want to be the load master on an aircraft like that. It looks like
the "tank" is mounted only on the right side of the fuselage.

And to think all this time I tought the WTC collapses were an illusion and the
towers are still in fact there and fully occupied by the NWO, Bilderberg Group,
Illuminati.... etc.

I notice all the 9/11 citations used by petukhov seem to be in France which
also is the only place Jerry Lewis is viewed as a great actor. Coincidence?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 11th 04, 09:02 AM
Michael Petukhov

From:
(Michael Petukhov)
Date: 1/10/2004 1:43 PM Central Standard Time
just to have a break in hot and very productive discussions of Pentagon
missing 757 let's look at WTC collapse:

http://vancouver.indymedia.org/print.php?id=56715

Michael

You amaze me sometimes, petukhov,

Glade to hear.

you post comments intended to annoy as many
people as possible

If somebody are annoied this is because they do not like to hear the true.

"our stuff is better than your stuff"

Never said that. Cite please. Although indeed our stuff soemtimes worser
than yours, sometimes is as good as yours and sometimes its is even
better than yours. Does it annoy you?

and come up with a
site to prove it. Then you come back with this conspiracy garbage and expect us
to swallow it.

I expect from you only that you read that and post a sensible comments
on the subject if any. and shut up if you do not have any. I do not
care about anyones opinions on my personal account.

What's worse is you do it in the wrong newsgroup.

No it is THE RIGHT GROUP (GROUPS).

All of this begs the question: do you actually believe the stuff you post?

Sometimes yes sometimes no. For instance for explosives in WTC
I feel that avaibale evedences are not enough to make conclusion.
As for Pentagon 757 crash I do believe that we have enough evidences
that no 757 ever crashed in Pentagon.

Michael

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Old January 11th 04, 09:11 AM
fudog50

This man is seriously demented, please don't encourage by responding
to hiis posts anymore.

On 11 Jan 2004 01:02:58 -0800, (Michael
Petukhov) wrote:

From:
(Michael Petukhov)

Old January 11th 04, 02:56 PM
Matt Wiser

"tim gueguen" wrote:

"Chad Irby" wrote in message
m...
In article ,
kirill wrote:

The video evidence speaks for itself. All

that absurdly improbable
symmetry in the collapse. Also the complete

absence of any support
for the pancake collapse theory.

This whole "explosives took the building down"

theory is interesting in
a psychotic fashion.

So... the US government used planes (either

remote-controlled or stolen
and piloted by suicidal CIA types), crashed

them into some buildings,
and *then*, after some time, set off some

explosives in several places
in order to knock the buildings down and blame

it on Al-Qaeda... instead
of taking the much easier tack of just putting

explosives into the
buildings and setting them off, while blaming

it on Al-Qaeda, which had
tried it before.

Its amazing how many conspiracy theories are
like that, requiring the
supposed perpetrators to concoct ridiculously
elaborate schemes when much
more simple ones would lead to the same results.

tim gueguen 101867

That's the nature of conpspracy theorists: the more complicated the conspiracy,
the more likely no one will believe them. The simple explanations don't make
sense to such people: Not with JFK's assassination, nor with Princess Di's
death, not with 9-11, and the Mars rover (already the "it's a hoax" crowd
is springing up, like with Pathfinder in '97).

Old January 11th 04, 02:57 PM
Matt Wiser

"TJ" wrote:

[...]

Anyone notice that these sites are all from France? Where some diphead
wrote a book claiming that 9-11 was a Pentagon/CIA plot? He ought to come
over here and meet with families of victims and some of those who survived
the Pentagon and WTC. Assuming that he doesn't get lynched in the process
of making his asinine case....

Old January 11th 04, 10:14 PM
Michael Petukhov

fudog50 wrote in message . ..
This man is seriously demented, please don't encourage by responding
to hiis posts anymore.

Scared? Good.

Michael

On 11 Jan 2004 01:02:58 -0800, (Michael
Petukhov) wrote:

From:
(Michael Petukhov)

Old January 12th 04, 01:41 AM
Alan Minyard

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:31:30 -0500, kirill wrote:

Mark and Kim Smith wrote:

Well sure there were explosives. It's called jet fuel and oxygen.

Sure. The jet fuel just flowed down to the right floor and then exploded. LOL.

These folks really need to learn how those building were built before
they start coming up with these dumb theories.

Michael Petukhov wrote:

just to have a break in hot and very productive discussions of Pentagon
missing 757 let's look at WTC collapse:

http://vancouver.indymedia.org/print.php?id=56715

Michael

To anyone who is even slightly familiar with the construction of the towers
the symmetry of the collapse was quite predictable, given the damage
they sustained. These conspio-whacko theories are simply ridiculous.

Al Minyard
Old January 12th 04, 01:41 AM
Alan Minyard

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:17:22 GMT, "Bjørnar Bolsøy" wrote:

Mark and Kim Smith wrote in
:

Well sure there were explosives. It's called jet fuel and
oxygen. These folks really need to learn how those building
were built before they start coming up with these dumb theories.

Is it likely to assume that the fuel burned up in the explosion
when the airplane impacted?

Regards...

No, there would be a great deal of fuel remaining. Remember that
the "explosion" would rob itself of Oxygen.

Al Minyard

turbo video Peter Holm Aerobatics 13 September 29th 04 11:31 PM
Aviation Video: Another F-16 bites the dust Iwan Bogels Instrument Flight Rules 0 September 21st 04 07:02 AM
In-Flight Video Ron Wanttaja Home Built 11 May 16th 04 06:11 AM
twin tail questions Kevin Horton Home Built 12 January 2nd 04 03:21 PM
SR-71 Video Dave Jones Military Aviation 0 November 10th 03 08:00 PM