The Terror of September 18th

Old May 27th 04, 11:17 AM
X98

Default The Terror of September 18th

In the name of the Destroyer of the those who say the are Jews but are
of the synagogue of Satan.

The Terror of September 18th

5/27/04

Peace to the Compassionate,

"Al-Qaida is poised to strike the United States."

GEEEE... What a surprise! USrael has been running a PSYOP program on
this nation for the last few months to prepare us for their next act
of terrorism. The Zionists NEED a terrorist to attack so that Bush can
suspend all elections, because if election are held, Bush, will be
defeated. No questions asked. Even his manufactured shadow, Kerry, is
beating him in the polls. We are wounded by their psychological
weaponry when we realize that we are about to be made prisoners by the
whores of Zionism.... Bush, Sharon, and Blair, i.e., The Asses of
Evil.

MARTIAL LAW is a must to keep Bush in office and is a necessary aspect
of the plan to establish of the *New World Order.* Diligently they
have worked out the publics psychosocial reactions to their use of
terrorism; therefore they expect resistance from many a true
Americans; as a result, they are prepared for Civil war and to this
end they have the interment camps ready. Nevertheless, unfortunately,
for them, we are not all cowards nor are we good slaves! Muslims in
particular will not summit to illegitimate authority. Here you have
it... the true reason behind the war against Islam. here is the best
kept secret in the west,

**The Christians Crusades have NEVER been a crusade for Christ; it has
always been a crusade against Christ, may Allah speed his return! **

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...worldindex.htm

When MARTIAL LAW is declared, FEMA will take over and pave the way for
the U.N. invasion of the United States

http://members.tripod.com/~Sidlinger/ml.html

Executive Order 13010: Directs FEMA to take control over all
government agencies in time of emergency. FEMA is under control of
executive branch of the government, i.e., The Bush Crime Family.
.................................................. .....................

The news release below, by Ashcroft, is only the current phase of
their PSYOP conditioning to ready your psyche so you will not snap-out
completely when you are forced to accept the RED Alert, i.e., house
arrest and loss of your freedoms.

My advice is... buy as many guns as you can and be READY to use them
to defend your families. Be ready to fight for your freedom and the
honor of our country against the criminals who stole the presidency in
2000, murdered Americans on 9/11/2001, and have not rested, since that
day, in their murders of our children and the murders of other
children around the world. Remember, under MARTIAL LAW, all registered
guns will be confiscated, so use your thinking! There will also be
great terror from God for what this nation is doing to humanity.
Already the four winds are being released, i.e., the tornados. Those
who have eyes that see and minds that consider DO NOT need the
weathermen to tell them which way the wind is blowing! Jesus, peace
be upon him, is about to return to destroy the wicked, which, as we
all know, is BAD news for the Bush Crime Family and those who support
them. Therefore, search the reins of your heart and renounce this
servant of Satan, join the army of the long awaited ones, may god
speed their return and the destruction of the Antichrist. Weep to God
and plead with Him that the Government of God be established here on
earth even as it is in heaven.

September 18, 2004, will be a day of great terror! But before that day
there will be more sorrow than you can even imagine.

September 18th is Shabbat Shuva.

http://www.hebcal.com/holidays/shabbat-shuva.html

It is the greatest Sabbath of the year, a day of repentance.
Naturally, to commit inequity on that day is a great offense to the
covenant. Zionists hate the God of Abraham, peace be upon him. The
Zionists and their puppet governments are the enemies of Allah. They
have constantly used these days to mock the Lord of Love and
Compassion. Most recently, I pointed this out concerning May 19th.
"Jerusalem Day.” Jerusalem is the City of Peace and we all we saw
what terror USrael did on that day... destroying homes, murdering men
women and children in Palestine, and slaughtering scores of people,
mostly women and children at a wedding in Iraq. This is how Zionism
mocked the Holy city of The Lord of the worlds... surely, God will
mock them and smite their lying sinful mouths and break their teeth
with a terrible force.

September 18, 1999 (Shabbat Shuva) *THE ABOMINATION THAT MAKETH
DESOLATE* was founded in the holy place.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...c/x98_rev.html

Blow the trumpet in Zion, Consecrate a fast,

Call a sacred assembly; Gather the people,

Sanctify the congregation, Assemble the elders,

Gather the children and nursing babes; Let the

bridegroom go out from his chamber, And the

bride from her dressing room. Let the priests,

who minister to the Lord, Weep between the

porch and the altar; Let them say, "Spare Your

people, O Lord, And do not give Your heritage

to reproach, That the nations should rule over

them. Why should they say among the peoples,

'Where is their God?' "

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Ali Andrew X98
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Waco Protest—April 19, 2004
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WACOun...ed/message/800
Cover-up Church.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...c/x98_rev.html
Interview with Carol A. Valentine.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...age/b_kce.html

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

US warns of new al-Qaida attack threat

Thursday 27 May 2004

Ashcroft says the US is winning the 'war on terror'

Al-Qaida is poised to strike the United States, Attorney General John
Ashcroft has warned as authorities launched a hunt for seven "armed
and
dangerous" suspects.

"Credible intelligence from multiple sources indicates that al-Qaida
plans
to attempt an attack on the United States in the next few months,"
Ashcroft
told a news conference on Wednesday.

Ashcroft and Federal Bureau of Investigation director Robert Mueller
released the names of seven suspects, including one woman, who could
be part
of an attack plot.

"This disturbing news shows a particular intention to hit the United
States
hard. Beyond this intelligence, al-Qaida's own public statements
suggests
that it is almost ready to attack the United States," Ashcroft added.

He insisted the accused al-Qaida associates "pose a clear and present
danger" to the United States.

And he stressed that al-Qaida had announced it was 90% ready to launch
strike against the United States after the 11 March bombings of Madrid
communter trains that left almost 200 dead.

"The Madrid railway bombings were perceived by Usama bin Ladin and
al-Qaida
to have advanced their cause," said Ashcroft.

"Al-Qaida may perceive that a large-scale attack in the United States
this
summer or fall would lead to similar consequences."

The new alert came just ahead of Saturday's dedication of a World War
II
memorial by President George Bush which is expected to draw about
100,000
people to Washington.

Next month there is the summit of the eight industrial powers in
Georgia.
The Republican and Democratic party conventions in July and August and
the
presidential election on 2 November and the presidential inauguration
in
January could also be targets, authorities fear.

At least one of the seven suspects is said to have scouted sites
across
America that might be vulnerable to attack.

"Credible intelligence from multiple sources indicates that
al-Qaida
plans to attempt an attack on the United States in the next few
months"

Ashcroft said another suspect, Adnan Shukrijumah, speaks English well,
had
lived in the United States for 15 years and has been trying to reenter
the
country using various passports.

Another suspect, Abd al-Raouf Jdey, appeared in a video that was
seized in
Afghanistan.

The tape reportedly represents a last will and testament of a possible
martyr, according to Mueller, who said Jdey was a Canadian citizen
born in
Tunisia.

Another suspect was described as a qualified pilot, another received
training at a camp in Afghanistan, the officials said.

Ashcroft said they might to seek to travel with a family in order to
"lower
their profile."

"Let me say that the face of al-Qaida may be changing," he said.
"Al-Qaida
is a resilient and adaptable organisation, known for altering tactics
in the
face of new security measures.

"Intelligence sources suggest that ideal al-Qaida operatives may now
be in
their late 20s or early 30s. Our intelligence confirms al-Qaida is
seeking
recruits who can portray themselves as Europeans."

Despite the warning, Ashcroft highlighted there had not been a
terrorist
strike on US soil since the September 11, 2001 attacks on New York and
Washington that killed around 3000 people.

"We are winning the war on terror," he asserted.

Asked about the timing and location of any attack, Ashcroft and other
top
officials said they had no "specific information".

The attorney general said: "We do believe that al-Qaida plans to
attack the
United States, and that is a result of intelligence that is
corroborated on
a variety of levels. But we are not aware of details of a plan."

Earlier, Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge also highlighted the
increased threat but said there was no immediate plan to increase the
nationwide terrorist alert which is currently "high", the third level
on the
five stage alert.

The US authorities this week imposed tougher security on the US
railway
network which experts said has not had the same amount of attention as
airports since September 11.