New PEZ episode

Old December 15th 03, 08:24 PM
John Shelton

Default New PEZ episode

Pez completes his $20 ride.

www.soaravenal.com

If you are tired of clicking through the episodes and just want to go
directly to the new one, click on the "What's New" link on the first page.
Usually, there is a New Pez link inside that avoids having to go through the
S. O. S. over and over again.

I hope to have Pez boxing the wake by Christmas and then to get them
diamonds!

Spring is coming,

zerocinco

Old December 16th 03, 04:13 PM
Michael Stringfellow

Pez, welcome to Arizona! But why did you paint our dirt green? And
everybody knows we drink Becks, not Heineken.

Mike the Strike

ASW 20 WA

ink.net...

Old December 16th 03, 05:20 PM
JJ Sinclair

OK, Who are the 2 racers that welcomed PEZ and Rex to Arizona?
JJ Sinclair
Old December 16th 03, 07:21 PM
BMacLean

Tony "why bother towing if you can't race" Smolder and Alan "why bother
towing if you have to race a PST" Reeter.

Old December 16th 03, 10:01 PM
John Shelton

I thought that was a pretty good representation of the luscious turf lawn
and oasis to be found at Turf Soaring. I left the awning off the "club
house" because I was getting lazy.

I understand from 71 that sometimes people of the female persuasion can be
seen at the airstrip. That's a funny thing about Arizona. I went to flight
school at Williams and F-4 school at Davis-Monthan. I had been known to hang
out at Luke also. And there were always people of the female persuasion
hanging around where there were airplanes and pilots. I think someone should
figure out why that is and see if it can be transplanted elsewhere. It would
do wonders for the sport of soaring.

(Funny, I drink Becks and not Heinekens, myself. I just drew the picture and
clicked on green. Once the bottles were green, I figured they must be
Heinekens. I think in Arizona you can't keep a Heineken cold enough to drink
more than half of it.)

nk.net...

Old December 16th 03, 10:56 PM
BMacLean

Ahem. Some of the 'female persuasion' who hang out at Turf ARE pilots, not
there to jock the male pilots. But at any rate they are still there. IT'S
A NEW WORLD JOHN!

P.S. If you don't understand 'jock', talk to a 15 year old.

Barb

Old December 16th 03, 11:44 PM
JJ Sinclair

And there were always people of the female persuasion
hanging around where there were airplanes and pilots.

I keep telling Patricia (wife) that she has had: Good Eats
Fantastic Sex
Got to hang out with the pilots for 45 years. Not bad for a little
country girl.

JJ Sinclair
Old December 17th 03, 12:27 AM
John Shelton

Barb,

Ahem. Please read that I was referring to the distant past and not the NEW
WORLD, such as it is. But back in the old world when dinosaurs still walked
the Earth, I had female instructors and knew female ATC pilots that ferried
aircraft to the war. I knew female aerobatic pilots, too.

On the other hand, the females that I am referring to that hang out at
fighter bases were not lesser women because they do not fly airplanes. In my
opinion the male pilots are mere dupes in Mother Nature's game and the
aforementioned women are the only real players.

BTW, I know you fly there, Barb. Don't be so jumpy. Nobody ever accuses me
of giving in to political correctness or any of those other dreamy
inventions of the NEW WORLD.

Old December 17th 03, 02:07 AM
BMacLean

I just thought maybe you still thought the world was flat. Like if you're
still using your old charts or something.

Barb

Old December 17th 03, 03:01 AM
Jjground

Hello out there, this is Patricia (wife of JJ)

JJ said i have had GOOD EATS, well that's true. We are both over weight!

JJ said that i have been allowed to HANG AROUND the PILOTS for 45 years.
Whoopee, that's true also. I have hung around a certain pilot as we tried to
get his Libelle off a hill, north of Cal City at 3 in the morning. I have hung
around a certain pilot as we tried to get his LS-6 out of a marsh. I have hung
around a certain pilot as we rushed to get his broken DG-300 out of a burning
field in Texas. I have hung around a certain pilot as we drug his ASH-25 out of
a plowed field. I'm tired, I don't want to HANG AROUND the PILOTS any more!

As for the FANTASTIC SEX, I'm still waiting for some of that!

Pat Sinclair