Rec.Aviation "Rogues Gallery" Photo Page Update

Old March 4th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Michelle P

Default Rec.Aviation "Rogues Gallery" Photo Page Update

Dave wrote:
I did Michele!

..on some of the "bashers"...

Mx is not nearly as annoying...

Dave

I told it not only delete the posts but to ignore the entire thread. I
see none of it. Thunderbird is a wonderful thing.
Michelle
Old March 4th 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Honeck

I told it not only delete the posts but to ignore the entire thread. I
see none of it. Thunderbird is a wonderful thing.

If you are blocking every thread MX joins, you are missing most of
rec.aviation. He is ubiquitous.

Honestly, I don't see what is so hard about skipping over his posts.
It's not like he changes his name, and his name is certainly easy to
remember.

That way you avoid the aggravation, but still get the "meat" of the
newsgroup. (Although admittedly you also get stuck reading some of
the disheartening personal attacks and insults that are posted in
response.)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old March 4th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dave[_3_]

Most of the time I just skip the drivel..unless I am in the mood (and
have the time) for some entertainment....

I find MX asks some pretty good questions.. and when some one KNOWS
the answer, I learn something..........

The bashing is getting realy annoying though....

Dave

Old April 8th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Not4wood

I can't believe how far off topic this thread went because of "He who
shouldn't be named" and he didn't even post in this thread either. Its
getting way out of hand because of Nonsense. LOL

Jay,

From the very start of this thread it was mentioned that you don't have to
own the A/C is this correct?

If it is I would like to submit a shot of me in front of a "Very Old but
Nice Little Girl". No, I don't own it. Actually, way to old to even think
of it, I wouldn't be able to afford the upkeep.

Here is the Link:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...a/IMG_0354.jpg

Since you mentioned giving something to drool over. I would like to submit
2 shots that I took from this Beaver this past summer.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...a/IMG_0312.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...a/IMG_0325.jpg

Respectfully Submitted,

Mark Gottesman
Not4wood

oups.com...

Old April 9th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Honeck

From the very start of this thread it was mentioned that you don't have to
own the A/C is this correct?

Right-o! Renters/owners -- all are welcome in the Gallery.

If it is I would like to submit a shot of me in front of a "Very Old but
Nice Little Girl". No, I don't own it. Actually, way to old to even think
of it, I wouldn't be able to afford the upkeep.

Here is the Link:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...a/IMG_0354.jpg

I'll get on it as soon as I get back to the hotel tomorrow...

Since you mentioned giving something to drool over. I would like to submit
2 shots that I took from this Beaver this past summer.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...a/IMG_0312.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...a/IMG_0325.jpg

Respectfully Submitted,

Mark Gottesman
Not4wood

Not a problem, Mark! The Rogues Gallery is for everyone on this
group. See it he http://alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA