Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

Old November 20th 06, 01:55 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewt...=309424#309424

Old November 20th 06, 02:10 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
lostparts

Gooooooood I think there should be a draft........
ups.com...

Old November 20th 06, 03:18 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
POIUYT

Well, with Rangel being a Democrat, I bet his motivation is to get all of
the young able bodied men out of the way so he can chase some of that lonely
wife tail that will be around!

Typical Democrat.

ups.com...

Old November 20th 06, 03:22 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
POIUYT

BUT SERIOUSLY -

I have ALWAYS advocated mandatory military service! We learn things while
in uniform, especially in war time that cannot be learned anywhere else and
everyone who has gone thru has come out a much better person for it.

AND - before you loud liberals start talking crap - I served for a little
over 20 years in uniform and was in MANY messes from Vietnam thru Desert
Storm.

ups.com...

Old November 20th 06, 03:23 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
POIUYT

Only draft males - allow females to volunteer only.

ups.com...

Old November 20th 06, 03:26 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Michael Wise

In article ,
"POIUYT" wrote:

Well, with Rangel being a Democrat, I bet his motivation is to get all of
the young able bodied men out of the way so he can chase some of that lonely
wife tail that will be around!

Typical Democrat.

Indeed...because if he was a Republican, he would be going after all the
lonely husband tail.

--Mike

ups.com...

Old November 20th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Matt Wiser

wrote:

I wonder if Rangel will vote against his own bill again? Typical Democrap.

Old November 20th 06, 05:06 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Joe King

"POIUYT" wrote in message
Only draft males - allow females to volunteer only.

That would be sexist and illegal.

ups.com...

Old November 20th 06, 05:21 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Bob Matthews

Michael Wise wrote:
In article ,
"POIUYT" wrote:

Well, with Rangel being a Democrat, I bet his motivation is to get all of
the young able bodied men out of the way so he can chase some of that lonely
wife tail that will be around!

Typical Democrat.

Indeed...because if he was a Republican, he would be going after all the
lonely husband tail.

More like "teen age boy" tail.

==bob

--Mike

ups.com...

Old November 20th 06, 06:03 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
tomcervo

POIUYT wrote:
BUT SERIOUSLY -

I have ALWAYS advocated mandatory military service! We learn things while
in uniform, especially in war time that cannot be learned anywhere else and
everyone who has gone thru has come out a much better person for it.

AND - before you loud liberals start talking crap - I served for a little
over 20 years in uniform and was in MANY messes from Vietnam thru Desert
Storm.

From his bio:

"Congressman Rangel served in the U.S. Army from 1948-52, during which
time he fought in Korea and was awarded the Purple Heart and Bronze
Star. "

So he's coming from a similar place as you. He does this every so
often, when millionaires in the Congress and the Chattering Classes
start talking about enforcing America's strength in the world--whose
sinews don't include any of their children or their friends' children.
I mean, who's seen Jenna and Not-Jenna lately? I know the press office
says they're in Africa, changing diapers on AIDS babies, at least the
ones who make it to the resort beaches.