Lastest "Soaring" cover.

Old February 28th 04, 01:36 PM
Pete Reinhart

Default Lastest "Soaring" cover.

Soaring magazine is really getting better and better each month.The latest
cover is shows a real beauty.
Way to go JJ!.
Cheers!

--
Pete Reinhart
Austin, Texas

Old February 28th 04, 04:05 PM
JJ Sinclair

Soaring magazine is really getting better and better each month.The latest
cover is shows a real beauty.
Way to go JJ!.
Cheers!

Haven't seen it yet, Pete. Is it the Bowlus Super Albatross?
JJ Sinclair
Old February 28th 04, 04:22 PM
F.L. Whiteley

"JJ Sinclair" wrote in message

Soaring magazine is really getting better and better each month.The

latest
cover is shows a real beauty.
Way to go JJ!.
Cheers!

Haven't seen it yet, Pete. Is it the Bowlus Super Albatross?
JJ Sinclair

Arrived yesterday. It is.

Frank Whiteley

Old February 28th 04, 04:23 PM
Stewart Kissel

At 15:12 28 February 2004, Jj Sinclair wrote:

Soaring magazine is really getting better and better
each month.The latest
cover is shows a real beauty.
Way to go JJ!.
Cheers!

Haven't seen it yet, Pete. Is it the Bowlus Super Albatross?
JJ Sinclair

Yes, appears to be around Williams. Was the image
taken from another glider sharing a thermal?

Old February 28th 04, 05:38 PM
JJ Sinclair

Yes, appears to be around Williams. Was the image
taken from another glider sharing a thermal?

Greg Cook was leaning out of Kenny Price's Super Cub, a little Soutwest of
Williams, Ca. He also took a beautiful shot of me working a rice-stubble fire.
I'm cranking away in the smoke with bright red flames visible in the corner of
the shot.
Good Memories,
JJ Sinclair
Old February 29th 04, 12:01 AM
Mark James Boyd

In article ,
Pete Reinhart wrote:
Soaring magazine is really getting better and better each month.The latest
cover is shows a real beauty.
Way to go JJ!.
Cheers!

--
Pete Reinhart
Austin, Texas

You aint kidden. February's issue was like a whole new magazine.
Really great articles appealing to some lower time pilots, and
getting away from some of the benal technical stuff.

And when I real the article and saw the picture of Mary Kuhlke,
I got a little teary. Some day my own little girl may get to
fly with me side by side and afterwards take an adorable picture
like that! :..)

Good job Soaring editors! Nice to see the magazine focus
on fun.

------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----