Best thing next to popcorn!

Old June 12th 06, 07:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Best thing next to popcorn!

I'd just like to tell u guys that this is the best thing next to
popcorn!

Keep away spyware and trojans with
Win
Anti Spyware!

If you're also wondering about how to maintain an error-free PC and
achieve 100% system performance,
try
System Doctor!

2Admin: Sorry if the message doesn't suit
your forum. Kindly ask to move it to an appropriate section. Thank
you ;-)

Old June 12th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default SPAM Best thing next to popcorn!

I always buy my software from spammers, NOT
"Kapitoshka02"
wrote in
message

Old June 12th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Kapitoshka02" wrote in
message ...

http://timesdaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...73247460723165

--
Jim Fisher

Old June 12th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Jim wrote

http://timesdaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/.../NEWS/60306030
1&SearchID=73247460723165

Sorry Jim, I don't log-in or create-an-account just to read a news article.

Bob Moore
Old June 13th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Bob Moore wrote in
. 122:

Jim wrote

http://timesdaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/.../NEWS/60306030
1&SearchID=73247460723165

Sorry Jim, I don't log-in or create-an-account just to read a news article.

Bob Moore

http://www.bugmenot.com

It's an enlightening article, BTW.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

An odd thing about CAD... [email protected] Home Built 39 December 21st 05 04:12 AM
Big Bertha Thing blogs Tony Lance Owning 0 November 22nd 05 02:13 PM
Big Bertha Thing blogs Tony Lance Owning 5 April 24th 05 09:57 PM
A Sure Thing [email protected] Soaring 5 January 8th 05 12:16 AM
SUV thing Fastglasair Home Built 4 July 12th 03 05:32 AM