Commercial Pilot Passed 08-26-05

Old September 12th 05, 05:49 AM
NW_PILOT

Default Commercial Pilot Passed 08-26-05

Hehehe, yea well I also got a butt load of XC time in my 150 Just got back
today! :-)

KVUO - KRDM - KBOI - KBYI - KPVU - KCEZ - 0E0 - KAMA - KOUN -
KCNK - KVMR - KATY - 1D1 - KFAR - KMOT - D49 - KGGW - KHLN -
KMSO - MLP - KSFF - KPSC - KVUO

I have not Calucated the total Distance Yet But Long Trip & Lots Of Fun.

"Cecil Chapman" wrote in message
.. .
Congratulations! My Comm checkride is scheduled (rescheduled) for Sept
21rst,,, ya beat me to it! :0)

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL-IA
Student - CP-ASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -
"NW_PILOT" wrote in message
Well little late just returned home but passed my commercial on 08-26-05

Old September 12th 05, 11:55 PM
Morgans

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message
Hehehe, yea well I also got a butt load of XC time in my 150 Just got back
today! :-)

KVUO - KRDM - KBOI - KBYI - KPVU - KCEZ - 0E0 - KAMA - KOUN -
KCNK - KVMR - KATY - 1D1 - KFAR - KMOT - D49 - KGGW - KHLN -
KMSO - MLP - KSFF - KPSC - KVUO

Do any loops or rolls on the way?

What happened to your promise to never post here again?
--
Jim in NC

Old September 13th 05, 02:52 AM

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:49:28 -0700, "NW_PILOT"
wrote:

Hehehe, yea well I also got a butt load of XC time in my 150 Just got back
today! :-)

KVUO - KRDM - KBOI - KBYI - KPVU - KCEZ - 0E0 - KAMA - KOUN -
KCNK - KVMR - KATY - 1D1 - KFAR - KMOT - D49 - KGGW - KHLN -
KMSO - MLP - KSFF - KPSC - KVUO

I have not Calucated the total Distance Yet But Long Trip & Lots Of Fun.

Took about 3 minutes to cut/paste/compute, but I had to cut out the
MLP leg, didn't compute:

http://gc.kls2.com/cgi-bin/gc?PATH=K...avy&MAP-STYLE=

Looks like a fun tri.p

TC
Old September 13th 05, 02:52 AM
Cecil Chapman

What happened to your promise to never post here again?
--
Jim in NC

Aha! So it IS that same guy..... thought I remembered something about his
user name, just couldn't recall the specifics!

=-----

Old September 13th 05, 04:07 AM
John Clonts

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message ...
Hehehe, yea well I also got a butt load of XC time in my 150 Just got back
today! :-)

KVUO - KRDM - KBOI - KBYI - KPVU - KCEZ - 0E0 - KAMA - KOUN -
KCNK - KVMR - KATY - 1D1 - KFAR - KMOT - D49 - KGGW - KHLN -
KMSO - MLP - KSFF - KPSC - KVUO

I have not Calucated the total Distance Yet But Long Trip & Lots Of Fun.

About 3300 miles:

http://gc.kls2.com/cgi-bin/gc?PATH=K...avy&MAP-STYLE=

Old September 13th 05, 08:47 PM
private

snip
Aha! So it IS that same guy..... thought I remembered something about his
user name, just couldn't recall the specifics!

Hello NW_pilot,

As I said before, "I hope it has been a learning experience and that you
suffer no
further problems from your public announcement. I think you should be
commended for the grace with which you have received the replies of these
groups. The important thing is that you survived to be a better pilot."

Sincere congratulations. It seems you have survived to be a better pilot.
Your passengers and the FAA will now expect a higher level of responsibility
and may view future indiscretions with a more judgmental eye.

Happy landings