Jews kill secret service workers for saving lives . . .

Old July 12th 03, 12:55 PM
Jean-Paul Roy

Default Jews kill secret service workers for saving lives . . .

What the **** are you doing here in this NG group about aviation
restauration????????
"PayBack" a écrit dans le message news:
-people jews lie when they say they don't know what is going on, infact
in back in poor Muslim countries, children's body parts like Kidney are
disabled using biological weapons simply. They have been testing
biological weapons on hundreds of millions for decades now. People I
want unbaised justice, why are you standing aside why don't you stand up
and ask for justice. Do you want this to be fate of your child.
Assalam u?Alekum
So as I mentioned earlier in 1992, they already had given me this
biological weapon due to which cells in my blood vessels started growing
to block the blood circulation, at that time I was 13 years old and my
body was still growing. But even after disabling my left kidney and
taking out other body parts, jews did not stop, they kept giving me more
biological weapons, like the one to dissolve the nervous system and so.

One of my step father?s cosine named Riffat was working for these Jews.
Jews had told my parents that I will have to do unlawful things to get
the antidote. Anyway I did not really know what was going on in this
world, she called me to her house, and I stayed with her family for two
days, she was my anti for me it was just visiting relatives. She gave me
one dose of antidote to remove those cells that were expanding inside my
blood vessels, hoping those guys will never find out. They had given her
two doses of antidote. One should note that these Jews never released
any right antidote in public, the real solution is only for Jews and not
for slave like the rest of the world. Even after antidote is given to
you, most of the cells are removed but some cells still remain and new
keep growing in the body and that is what happened to me.

She was a kind woman she gave the other antidote to another one of her
cosines named Makbool who was also given the same biological weapon for
not sleeping around but he was in his 30s. Makbool?s crime was he used
to go to pray and he did not sleep around.

They later found out that Makbool was given the other antidote, they
forced him to sleep with women (have unlawful sex). And thus he was
pardoned, I guess he accepted he was slave.

But as I did not sleep around, they killed my anti Riffat they gave her
some biological weapon, she had only three days to live this biological
weapon disabled her nervous system, I guess she was a slave so her life
did not cost them much. But then again, where they killed hundreds of
millions and sentenced the rest to living death, why would these Jews
think twice before killing a kind woman.

May God end the days of those who lie, cheat and commit inhuman acts
against innocent people. May God give us all the ability to standup and
speak the truth.
wa'Salam
Mohsin
--
See how Jews destroyed my body using bio & chemical weapons
http://www.geocities.com/mohsinraja/iwantjustice.htm

download the Animatrix animations from
http://www.theanimatrix.com

My crime is, I did not sleep around and I am living in world where most
of the people are mediocre who only care about easy life for themselves,
I want unbiased justice, I want media to speak the truth People one day
I will not be around, how long will we sleep, how long this world will
ignore my cry, what kind of faith and religion allows us to see and
accept unjustice and slavery.

find all my interesting articles at http://www.maududi.com or
To download softwares/books written by me
http://www.alamaiqbal.com

American nazi pond scum, version two bushite kills bushite Naval Aviation 0 December 21st 04 11:46 PM
Hey! What fun!! Let's let them kill ourselves!!! [email protected] Naval Aviation 2 December 17th 04 10:45 PM
JEWS AND THE WHITE SLAVE TRADE B2431 Military Aviation 16 March 2nd 04 12:04 AM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 05:26 PM
Enemies Of Everyone Grantland Military Aviation 5 September 16th 03 12:55 PM