Sad day for Mxsmanic

Old March 9th 09, 12:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default *********A DEFENCE FOR MXMORAN***********

"Ibby" wrote in message news:02f02df5-278d-42e2-b0ee-

What a moron. Go back to the sim group gamer.

Old March 9th 09, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Clark writes:

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Are you flying a 747 or an A380?

Butt out dumbass. No one asked for your ignorance to be displayed here.

I'll take that as a "neither."
Old March 9th 09, 07:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ibby

On Mar 9, 12:43*pm, "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote:
"Ibby" wrote in message news:05c5bdae-edf3-4329-86d5-

No your not. You are hear to create noise and confusion, just like your
brother MX.

This has NOTHING to do with MX, this has NOTHING to DO with Flight
Sims, this HAS to do with WHAT DOES HAPPEN on a flightdeck.
God man watch some videos, ask a real commercial pilot and stop bloody
denouncing everything ppl say. Now I do not know what faults in the
accident reported caused the pilot not to know the autopilot was
disengaged but on the majority of aircraft from the past 15 years
there is an ALARM. Even your basic Cessna's have an alarm when you
disengage it and resume manual flight control.
Old March 9th 09, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ibby

Default NOT IGNORANCE BUT REALITY - REAL AUTOPILOT DISCONNECT WARNINGALARM 4min 58secs on Video

Ibby, if you want to respond to my comments about another person's ignorance
then perhaps you should try to understand the example.

You've clearly failed here and attempt to blame me for your failure. Bad form
to say the least.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here- Hide quoted text -

PPL here are saying that the autopilot has NO warning system when
disengaged because 'I' said it does on one post and that I couldn't
understand how the pilot of the reported accident wasn't aware he
accidently switched it off, and as 'I' use a sim 'I' haven't got a
bloody clue and am made out to be a LIAR.
The clip 'I' posted clearly shows on a REAL 747-400 aircraft that the
Autopilot DOES have a warning system when the autopilot is
disconnected. The 737 also has it and so do most airliners and a lot
of General Aviation aircraft too.

I give up with group. You make out we simmers have zero qualification
to speak about certain issues and I agree on some aspects. But
considering most of you lot are probably not commercial pilots either
then the same can be said for your responses when you start shouting
'we don't believe you because you play a game', even when video
evidence is posted before your eyes of real aircraft. Yes I may have
never set foot on a real flightdeck of an airliner, though I at least
have flown a real plane (unlike MX) but that does not mean I cannot
aquire the knowledge that I understand what will happen to the
aircraft if I push this button whilst flying with the autopilot.

One does NOT have to fully experience something physically to
understand how it works. A doctor does not have had to experience the
pains and traumas etc his patients perhaps have to understand what is
happening inside their bodies and how to remedy them. An astromoner
does NOT have to get inside the Space Shuttle and enter the deep
realms of space to understand about the planets and stars!!!!!!!

Goodbye

Ibby
Old March 9th 09, 07:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ibby

Next, look up the Century series of autopilots. I'll guarantee you that they
don't give any audible alert when they disconnect. Don't even try to argue
this one since I have one in my aircraft.

Sheesh, some people...

--
---
there should be a "sig" here- Hide quoted text -

Well perhaps this model didn't have an alarm even though they bloody
should have and this accident has clearly proven the need for all
aircraft to have them.
My comments were based on my 'knowledge' of Boeings and a great number
of your common GA aircraft. It doesnt matter how I know this either
via the sim, reading or videos, the simple fact is Boeing have an
alarm but because an honest and accurate comment about a 747-400 comes
from either MX or myself or millions of other sim users (even real
pilots who do both) it means ****all on this group
Old March 9th 09, 07:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Ibby" wrote in message news:8eece7d0-8289-4053-97b9-

No mater how many times you explain it, you still are not getting the point.

Just like you brother MX.

Old March 9th 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Ibby" wrote in message

No, you assumptions are base on your experience period, and that is
extremely limited.

Old March 9th 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Clark writes:

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Are you flying a 747 or an A380?

Butt out dumbass. No one asked for your ignorance to be displayed here.

I'll take that as a "neither."

Might as well, you pull all your other assumptions out of your ass.

Old March 9th 09, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Ibby" wrote in message

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Old March 9th 09, 08:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Mar 10, 8:51*am, Ibby wrote:
*It doesnt matter how I know this either
via the sim, reading or videos, the simple fact is Boeing have an
alarm but because an honest and accurate comment about a 747-400 comes
from either MX or myself or millions of other sim users (even real
pilots who do both) it means ****all on this group

Yup. You finally twigged it.
Return at all haste to your 'sim' group and leave we poor real time
pilots to wallow in reality.

Apology re mxsmanic terry Piloting 96 February 16th 08 05:17 PM
Mxsmanic : Your results are in Mayo Clinic Piloting 13 May 24th 07 02:01 PM
I saw Mxsmanic on TV Clear Prop Piloting 8 February 14th 07 01:18 AM
Mxsmanic gwengler Piloting 30 January 11th 07 03:42 AM
Getting rid of MXSMANIC [email protected] Piloting 33 December 8th 06 11:26 PM