Percival L Mincer - mincing gay bar loiterer

Old August 17th 06, 11:03 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
krp[_1_]

Default Percival L Mincer - mincing gay bar loiterer

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
krp wrote:
DAVID MOORE PSYCHO INTERNET STALKER
wrote in message
ups.com...

Sure gay folks don't bother you Kenny. That explains why you
attempt to use sexuality as a means to attack every single day of your
sad so-called "life". You are the stalker.

Oh Davey it is an effective way of dealing with perverts like you.
Amazing that you follow ME and you call ME the stalker. You have a
libelous
website about me and you call me the stalker. You call people about me
and
you call me the stalker. Yet I do NONE of the above. Tell me again about
YOUR close, close, close, close, close ties to Cuba, will you?

And no Davey gay people present no threat to me. You may want to be
the
bedroom police I have better things in life to worry about than an
expression of love between two people. YOU, on the other hand are a
pervert
whose whole notions of sexuality are VIOLENT. THAT Mr. Moore is the
obscenity.

Is he any relation to Dennis Moore? Or his horse Concorde? A0L!

He's Davey's GIRLFRIEND! AND the BIGGEST - BIT TIME TRIAL LAWYER on the
planet! Just ask him. He wears a wris****ch worth 100 times as much as your
house!

Old August 17th 06, 11:09 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba,alt.usenet.kooks
krp

Default krp and Muscly beefy greek hunks secretly boffing threesome

krp wrote in message
Z9XEg.73437$MW.21705@trnddc04...

Timid beachcomber with underprivileged herman the one-eyed german and
dreadful butt-hole is looking for sleazy oyster probe for strenuous
fornication. Mail me at

Old August 18th 06, 04:33 PM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

wrote in message
[...]

So Davey is hung like Concorde.

AND the BIGGEST - BIT TIME TRIAL LAWYER on the
planet! Just ask him. He wears a wris****ch worth 100 times as much as your
house!

I find that hard to believe.

Old August 19th 06, 12:19 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
krp[_1_]

[...]

Not that big.

Which part? The FAKE lawyer bit or the watch bull****?

Old August 19th 06, 01:27 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

krp wrote:
[...]

I suspect Concorde is one of those toy ponies.

AND the BIGGEST - BIT TIME TRIAL LAWYER on the
planet! Just ask him. He wears a wris****ch worth 100 times as much as
your
house!

I find that hard to believe.

Which part? The FAKE lawyer bit or the watch bull****?

Yes, that! A0L!!

Old August 19th 06, 09:39 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
krp[_1_]

[...]

I thought it was somethign that few twice the speed of sound.

AND the BIGGEST - BIT TIME TRIAL LAWYER on the
planet! Just ask him. He wears a wris****ch worth 100 times as much as
your
house!

I find that hard to believe.

Which part? The FAKE lawyer bit or the watch bull****?

Yes, that! A0L!!

EVERYTHING about dear little Queen Percy is FAKE.

Old August 19th 06, 05:41 PM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

krp wrote:
[...]

Up his arse?

AND the BIGGEST - BIT TIME TRIAL LAWYER on the
planet! Just ask him. He wears a wris****ch worth 100 times as much as
your
house!

I find that hard to believe.

Which part? The FAKE lawyer bit or the watch bull****?

Yes, that! A0L!!

EVERYTHING about dear little Queen Percy is FAKE.

Like his fake Fendi handbag?

Old August 20th 06, 09:09 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
krp[_1_]

[...]

No OUT of his ass. GERBIL LAUNCHER!

AND the BIGGEST - BIT TIME TRIAL LAWYER on the
planet! Just ask him. He wears a wris****ch worth 100 times as much
as
your
house!

I find that hard to believe.

Which part? The FAKE lawyer bit or the watch bull****?

Yes, that! A0L!!

EVERYTHING about dear little Queen Percy is FAKE.

Like his fake Fendi handbag?

And we wears Prada shoes.

Old August 21st 06, 12:17 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

krp wrote:
[...]

You'd think he'd want to keep them in there instead.

AND the BIGGEST - BIT TIME TRIAL LAWYER on the
planet! Just ask him. He wears a wris****ch worth 100 times as much
as
your
house!

I find that hard to believe.

Which part? The FAKE lawyer bit or the watch bull****?

Yes, that! A0L!!

EVERYTHING about dear little Queen Percy is FAKE.

Like his fake Fendi handbag?

And we wears Prada shoes.

And Max Factor lipstick?