Jantar STD 41-A parts

Old January 14th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Jantar STD 41-A parts

Looking for an elevator bell-crank assembly, complete with it's bracket and
bearings..
Is there a part pool somewhere???

Old January 14th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Hi,

I don't know where you are located in the world, but Jerzy Szemplinski is
the North American dealer for SZD. He can be reached at
http://www.windpath.ca/

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde

.. .

Old January 14th 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thanks Paul
I already did contact Jerzy.
As always, he is actively trying tu fullfill my order.
It is just that our canadian winter is so short (Springtime around the
corner ;-))), and I wonder if theese parts would be available from an
aleternate source.
Thanks again.

Old January 15th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Réjean,

Appelle J-F Latulippe. On a remplacé l'été passé le bearing d'UJG
que tu cherche avec des bearings de feu VXS. Il te dira si les tiges
sont les mêmes.

Sylvain

Old January 16th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Hi,

I am not sure which exact part you are looking for but if it is on the
elevator/stabilizer, I have a complete elevator/stabilizer from a SZD
41, standard Jantar 2. Maybe it might be of interest.

Mike