Three Bad Landings in one day

Old September 5th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Three Bad Landings in one day

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/news...ml?CMP=OTC-RSS

You know, if there hadn't been a passenger on board I'd have to think this
guy had it coming.

Old September 6th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrote:

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/news...ml?CMP=OTC-RSS

You know, if there hadn't been a passenger on board I'd have to think this
guy had it coming.

The leader for "Idiot of the Year" is in the cluhouse. It will take someone
way below par mentally to catch him.

--
Dan
T-182T at BFM

Old September 6th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
DaveB

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:11:17 -0500, "Gig 601XL Builder"
wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net wrote:

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/news...ml?CMP=OTC-RSS

You know, if there hadn't been a passenger on board I'd have to think this
guy had it coming.

Hey a little cloth and a few hose clamps it will be like new.
Bet it was a bitch to fly.

Regards
Daveb
Old September 6th 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BT

and why did the airport manager have to make that stupid comment to the
press.. "looking at houses.. we were all very lucky"
crap like that will close the airport and put him out of work... he should
be put out of work anyway

BT

Old September 6th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Gideon

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 19:06:08 -0700, BT wrote:

and why did the airport manager have to make that stupid commen

I was wondering the same thing. Perhaps he doesn't like his boss?

- Andrew

Bad landings Jim Jones Piloting 24 April 16th 07 02:40 AM
Bad landings Jay Honeck Piloting 0 April 13th 07 08:26 PM
++NEW++3 DVD SET 'ON LANDINGS' +Much More Pilot Publications Products 0 June 26th 04 03:42 PM
++NEW++3 DVD SET 'ON LANDINGS' +Much More Pilot Publications General Aviation 0 June 26th 04 03:42 PM
Night landings vs. day landings Gerald Sylvester Piloting 15 February 12th 04 06:38 AM