GIVE THANKS TO BERTIE THE BUTTLIPP

Old June 2nd 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default GIVE THANKS TO BERTIE THE BUTTLIPP

Aren’t you a desperate little piece of **** this morning.

You’ve got lots of ****in to do don’t ya?

Go Go, Squirty the ****drip!

Old June 2nd 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Old June 2nd 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:4CT0k.201$js1.47
@newsfe24.lga:

Aren’t you a desperate little piece of **** this morning.

Nope, just politely answering all of your poasts, as always.

You’ve got lots of ****in to do don’t ya?

Go Go, Squirty the ****drip!

You betcha.

Bertie

Old June 2nd 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:lCT0k.202$js1.30
@newsfe24.lga:

Aren’t you a desperate little piece of **** this morning.

You’ve got lots of ****in to do don’t ya?

Go Go, Squirty the ****drip!

Always.

Bertie
Old June 2nd 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:UBT0k.200$js1.183
@newsfe24.lga:

Aren’t you a desperate little piece of **** this morning.

Morning? Not where I am...

You’ve got lots of ****in to do don’t ya?

Go Go, Squirty the ****drip!

Kay.

Bertie

Old June 3rd 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 07:39:29 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 00:30:26 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

Once again we should all give thanks to the Buttlipp for bringing such
productive threads and posters to our group.

Consider this the next time YOU attempt to post a straight answer to one
of
his messages. It makes you part of the problem as well.

is bertie really the problem? when did you fly last? what did you fly?
what was it like?

Stealth Pilot

What would it matter? Would that silence people like Bertie, Mx or Dudley -
from attacking anyone that disagrees with them? Then arguing endlessly about
some of the most "nit picky" fine points for days, while trying to win an
argument on some topic that has drifted so far from the original point, that
the answer is nothing more than a matter of opinion.?

Yes, I am a pilot, but I prefer to just READ 99% of the time. I'm not trying
to make a name for myself, or become some kind of Usenet superstar. I just
petition for some of the ego nuts to "shut the **** up". This isn't the Gong
Show, just a place for gentlemen to discuss aviation.

then you really need to look at your own posts some times.

you would fail an aviation medical on psyche grounds on the basis of
any night's posts selected at random.

Stealth Pilot
Old June 3rd 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
then you really need to look at your own posts some times.

you would fail an aviation medical on psyche grounds on the basis of
any night's posts selected at random.

Stealth Pilot

So you think you are a qualified ME?

Old June 4th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default GIVE THANKS TO BERTIE THE BUTTLIPP, he is right and just

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:gqe1k.356$js1.43
@newsfe24.lga:

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
then you really need to look at your own posts some times.

you would fail an aviation medical on psyche grounds on the basis of
any night's posts selected at random.

Stealth Pilot

So you think you are a qualified ME?

You asked the question, fjukktard....

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:36:26 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
.. .
then you really need to look at your own posts some times.

you would fail an aviation medical on psyche grounds on the basis of
any night's posts selected at random.

Stealth Pilot

So you think you are a qualified ME?

no. I think you're a F*****t.

I wouldnt want you flying with me. a little oxygen deprivation and off
you'd go.
Stealth Pilot
Old June 5th 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

wrote:

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
. ..
then you really need to look at your own posts some times.

you would fail an aviation medical on psyche grounds on the basis of
any night's posts selected at random.

Stealth Pilot

So you think you are a qualified ME?

no. I think you're a F*****t.

I wouldnt want you flying with me. a little oxygen deprivation and off
you'd go.
Stealth Pilot

Oh yeah right Stealth, you know me so well.

About Bertie Eeyore[_2_] Piloting 50 January 26th 08 08:04 AM
For Bertie Dudley Henriques[_2_] Piloting 58 October 7th 07 06:10 PM
is Bertie BWB? oilsardine[_2_] Piloting 4 May 29th 07 09:16 PM
Anybody know who Bertie the Bunyip is? Walt Piloting 21 March 30th 07 01:58 AM