What a circle jerk!!!

Old June 4th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default What a circle jerk!!!

Check out the next thread guys. Ten posts in a hour. Clearly a pre-planned
circle jerk between Dudley, More_Flaps and the Butlipps.

Kind of hard to believe all three are not one-in-the same, but could be
counterfeit. God knows we have seen enough forgeries lately.

Just goes to show you how desperate Butlipps and/or his sock puppets really
are. Funny how they never mentioned the aircraft. What a troll.

-----------------------

Considering all the cross posting, counterfeiting/ forging, lying, and daily
attacks on those he dislike for some reason, etc - think twice before you
reply, and watch for forgeries. We thought Mx was a nuisance, but this guy
is determined.

Old June 4th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

Check out the next thread guys. Ten posts in a hour. Clearly a
pre-planned circle jerk between Dudley, More_Flaps and the Butlipps.

Kind of hard to believe all three are not one-in-the same, but could
be counterfeit. God knows we have seen enough forgeries lately.

Really? What forgeries, fjukkktard?

Just goes to show you how desperate Butlipps and/or his sock puppets
really are. Funny how they never mentioned the aircraft. What a troll.

-----------------------

Considering all the cross posting, counterfeiting/ forging, lying, and
daily attacks on those he dislike for some reason, etc - think twice
before you reply, and watch for forgeries. We thought Mx was a
nuisance, but this guy is determined.

Moi? I just post.

I think you have to look elsewhere to find determined.

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 06:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Come one Bertrice, can you do any better than that.

God your lame.

Old June 5th 08, 12:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
More_Flaps

On Jun 5, 10:54*am, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
Check out the next thread guys. Ten posts in a hour. Clearly a pre-planned
circle jerk between Dudley, More_Flaps and the Butlipps.

Kind of hard to believe all three are not one-in-the same, but could be
counterfeit. God knows we have seen enough forgeries lately.

Just goes to show you how desperate Butlipps and/or his sock puppets really
are. Funny how they never mentioned the aircraft. What a troll.

Well of you ask me nicely I'll tell you what plane it is. Others here
already know 'cos they have a memory of earlier discussions.

But seriously, do you not realize how sad and bitter you've become to
froth at a few pilots talking with enthusiasm about actually flying ?

Cheers

Old June 5th 08, 01:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"More_Flaps" wrote in message

Well of you ask me nicely I'll tell you what plane it is. Others here
already know 'cos they have a memory of earlier discussions.

But seriously, do you not realize how sad and bitter you've become to
froth at a few pilots talking with enthusiasm about actually flying ?

Cheers

Sorry, but no sale.

Anyone can clearly see this has nothing to do with flying. A very small
group of closed minded individuals have decided they will either control the
content of the news group, or destroy it. And you are either too dense to
see that, or a very deliberate part of the problem.

Old June 5th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:W2L1k.2531$yi.1879
@newsfe13.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Come one Bertrice, can you do any better than that.

God your lame.

I dopn;t have to be anything. i keep telling you all I do is enable the
k00ks. You're the actual entertainment. Of course, yout don't realise that
and will continue to believe that this is merely a ruse, but that's the
beauty of kooks...

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"More_Flaps" wrote in message
..
.

Well of you ask me nicely I'll tell you what plane it is. Others here
already know 'cos they have a memory of earlier discussions.

But seriously, do you not realize how sad and bitter you've become to
froth at a few pilots talking with enthusiasm about actually flying ?

Cheers

Sorry, but no sale.

Anyone can clearly see this has nothing to do with flying. A very
small group of closed minded individuals have decided they will either
control the content of the news group, or destroy it. And you are
either too dense to see that, or a very deliberate part of the
problem.

Snort!

What a boob you are wannabe boi..

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:W2L1k.2531$yi.1879
@newsfe13.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Come one Bertrice, can you do any better than that.

God your lame.

I dopn;t have to be anything. i keep telling you all I do is enable the
k00ks. You're the actual entertainment. Of course, yout don't realise that
and will continue to believe that this is merely a ruse, but that's the
beauty of kooks...

Bertie

That's because you are merely a "****house" psychologist, and it just isn't
working for ya dude!!!!

Old June 5th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:W2L1k.2531$yi.1879
@newsfe13.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Come one Bertrice, can you do any better than that.

God your lame.

I dopn;t have to be anything. i keep telling you all I do is enable
the k00ks. You're the actual entertainment. Of course, yout don't
realise that and will continue to believe that this is merely a ruse,
but that's the beauty of kooks...

Bertie

That's because you are merely a "****house" psychologist, and it just
isn't working for ya dude!!!!

You're a pile of ****, so I'm exactly what's required.

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

That's because you are merely a "****house" psychologist, and it just
isn't working for ya dude!!!!

You're a pile of ****, so I'm exactly what's required.

Bertie

Two "make believes" in a row. At least you are consistent, perhaps a sign of
stability in your ilkness.