Martin's claims

Old June 5th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Martin's claims

Ian wrote in
:

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 01:07:07 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Ian wrote in
news:ibvq59bugnpx.otcytq7eqv6x.dlg@ 40tude.net:

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 00:53:06 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Ian" wrote in message
On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 09:27:24 +0200, Martin wrote:

I'm not seeing any of these, except when they are quoted. On
u.r.s the theory is
that this rubbish is from the loony from the American funny farm
Wilbur AKA
Craptain Neil. It's a bit sad that a man in his twilight years
spends his days
cross-posting rubbish like this.

Do you have any evidence to support this allegation, Martin?

It's probably coming from Bertie the Buttlipp. He cross posts half

the
stuff he replies to.

I just want to show you off to the world.

You're the best k00k i've had in eons.

Bertie

Alas, it seems Martin's a far better k00k.

Really? Do share.

Bertie

Martin Paterson has a penchant for reporting people to their ISPs when
they don't agree with him. He also has a particularly nasty habit of
contacting UK Government agencies to report disabled people for
posting to usenet - which he considers is benefit fraud.

Wow! I'm impressed. We should introduce him to Larry and they can make a
bunch of little kkkopletts.

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Ian[_3_]

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 01:36:58 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Ian wrote in
:

"Ian" wrote in message
[...]

You really shouldn't encourage the reproduction of 'tards.
Old June 5th 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Ian wrote in
:

"Ian" wrote in message
[...]

I have to consider the future.

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Holy crap! That requires a truly galactic brand of ****headedness...
Old June 5th 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Rich Ahrens wrote in
. net:

on 6/4/2008 8:30 PM Ian said the following:
Martin Paterson has a penchant for reporting people to their ISPs
when they don't agree with him. He also has a particularly nasty
habit of contacting UK Government agencies to report disabled people
for posting to usenet - which he considers is benefit fraud.

Holy crap! That requires a truly galactic brand of ****headedness...

It really does. I suppose his definition of disabled means someone who's
even dumber than he is i.e. too dumb to even type.

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
TransWench

I was busily flonking away in rec.aviation.piloting,
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, uk.rec.sailing, alt.sailing.asa,
alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly made me reply to
Ian:
Ian wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 00:53:06 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Maxwell" wrote:
"Ian" wrote...
[...]

Martin sounds like a very nasty fellow. Do you think he'll report me?
I'm on disability.

Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!! mhm 29x21; MHUoAT #13
Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM,
CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, HCNB, IAC, MWFA; Lits Slut #16
Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
COOSN-029-06-71069; Usenet Ruiner #5; Official Chung Demon
AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2; AUK Hate Machine Cog #19
Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
"If it weren't for lawyers, I think we could have invented a universal
symbolic representation of reality."

"Gay men deserve to die." -- John Wentzky, in Message-ID:

"Andrew Chung and I have a very special connection. Have you read his
writings on Usenet? He's a Usenet missionary, just like I am. I commend
him (and all of you gentle readers) to Christ's sweet love." -- The
"amoral" Atlanta Kane, on her meds (though she swears it wasn't her) in
MID:

"I did not write this. It is illegal to forget someone's email address.
The person who mocked me like this needs to be brought to justice. This
is absolutely outrageous." -- Amoral AOK, regarding the previous quote,
in MID:

I want a boyfriend who is sensitive and caring,
but they already have boyfriends.

"I hate explain $hit to tards. Especially illiterate tards." -- The
Monkey is very hard on irony meters, as in MID:
Tc4xh.657$hH2.432@trnddc02, and is also trained by moi, for the
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

"email is not a private form of communication." -- Dustin Cook, in
"Dustin is FILTH in my opinion. And not for any reason other than
posting Rhonda's personal info." -- Respondant

"After the Swift Boat Veterans who served with Kerry in Vietnam claimed
that Kerry lied about his heroism, the Democrats wanted to make a
similar ad attacking Bush, but they couldn't find anyone who served with
him." -- Anonymous

"You would no longer be here if I were to stop praying for you." Andrew
B. Chung's delusions of grandeur are getting out of hand, in MID:
om

You're fighting a Spam Witch

You look into this seductive creature's eyes and feel as if she can make
your sword longer, your bank account bigger, your waist smaller, and
show you the secret habits of barnyard animals. You fight to resist her
charms . . .

She gets the jump on you.

She shows you a picture of her pet goat. "This is my goat, see?" she
says. Dear god, the horror. Ooh! Ugh! Ouch! Oof! Oof!

You lose 17 hit points. (bad spelling damage) -- The Kingdom of Loathing

To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er