Three take offs = three landings at Newton MS and Madison MS - Video

Old November 27th 09, 08:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flaps_50!

Default Three take offs = three landings at Newton MS and Madison MS -Video

On Nov 28, 3:09*am, " wrote:
On Nov 27, 2:27*am, "Flaps_50!" wrote:

I'll think about it, but my ego doesn't reside in posting videos.

You are a bunch of horse**** now. Your ego is bigger then the dayem
Good Year blimp *If your ego is big enough to make comments on my
short field landings, then you should be good enough to demonstrate to
the readership your skills. *After all you said.

Well I think that makes me a more experienced pilot that you 'cos I do
fly a real aerobatic tail dragger and my landing are really quite good
even tho' I do say so myself

Put up or shut up. *Show me where the rubber meets the road.
Otherwise you really don't know, and YOU DON'T fly a real plane, do
you? *Your landings are not quite good since you don't land a real
airplane.

As *for analysis of my short field I have nothing to learn form you, quite
the opposite really. Can you tell us all why a *3000' sealed runway is
a short field for a sundowner?

AS I posted in RAS

Because I don't need to. *What difference does it make whether I land
it in 2000 feet or 3000 feet on a 4444 foot runway? *What difference
does it make when 99.9 percent of my airports I fly to have 4000 foot
or longer runways on routine cross country flights.

The entire runway in front of me is mine until I clear it. *Anybody
behind me will just have to go around if I am not cleared it. *I don't
need to be a hero for anybody behind me in preventing a go around.
This privilege is backed by FARS / AIM even at airports with LAHSO
operations where I don't have to accept them.

Most importantly, why should I push the safety envelope THAT I
DETERMINE as PIC, The aircraft manufacturer determines the aircraft
minimums, NOT THE PIC's minimums.

You apparently fail to understand the human nature of flying so you do
have LOTS TO LEARN FROM ME. *

I don't think so. You can't do aerobatics, land a tail dragger or even
do a good short field landing. You are just looking foolish. If you
had the smarts you would realize I don't play with MSX -the evidence
is actually here...

As an example, everybody can swing at a
90 mph fast ball, but not everybody will hit the ball. *Same with
landing an airplane. *Everybody can try
to shoe horn a plane into the minimums that the manufacturer
determines but not everybody can do it. *I determine as PIC what is
safe, not the manufacturer.

I think you should think about that statement. Why is a POH required
and what are operating limitations?

*There is no room for error when you final
approach speed is faster then most highway speeds.

Aha the macho complex emerges!

If you think MSFX simulates short field landings, you are sadly
mistaken. *You apparently haven't been near a tree in a real plane to
understand exactly what I am talking about. *

Don't be a twit, you have no idea of the surroundings and conditions I
fly in. Look, wipe the spittle of your screen and take advice and
learn to do a short field landing properly, it may save your life. A
good pilot does not assume that the only place to land is a 4000'
strip or a field of similar dimensions. You may get EF anywhere and
may only have a parking lot or football field available. Take some
short field lessons.

Cheers
Old November 27th 09, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flaps_50!

On Nov 28, 5:26*am, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 00:27:11 -0800 (PST), Flaps_50! wrote:
Well I think that makes me a more experienced pilot that you 'cos I do
fly a real aerobatic tail dragger and my landing are really quite good
-even tho' I do say so myself (but I still think there's room for
improvement). *Listen to my advice -there's real world knowledge
there.

I'll call you on this.

Why don't you post some of your real world landings outside a desktop
computer so we can give you our analysis since you think you have room
for improvement. *Any $50 digital camera will do the trick and You
Tube offers free hosting.

I'll think about it, but my ego doesn't reside in posting videos.

lol

OK, OK, you're certificated...but you don't know how to use a camera. I
got it now.

No, I don't own a video camera and don't want one. I'd rather have
another helicopter lesson.

Cheers
Old November 27th 09, 08:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flaps_50!

On Nov 28, 5:27*am, "Morgans" wrote:
"Flaps_50!" wrote

You ARE AN IDIOT.

Really good comeback.

You are a troll, a non-pilot, and a nusance in this newsgroup. *Go play
somewhere else.
--

Hey Jimmy, why do you keep making errors of judgment?

Cheers

Old November 28th 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Flaps_50!" wrote

Hey Jimmy, why do you keep making errors of judgment?

Last comment.

Prove me wrong. You can't.
--
Jim in NC

Old November 28th 09, 10:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flaps_50!

On Nov 28, 8:15*am, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 11:13:39 -0800 (PST), Flaps_50! wrote:
[...]

No need, Flappers, you and Franklin are *OWNED*

Only in your (wet) dreams. LOL

Cheers
Old November 28th 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_19_]

Jeffrey Bloss wrote:

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 00:27:11 -0800 (PST), Flaps_50! wrote:

Well I think that makes me a more experienced pilot that you 'cos I
do fly a real aerobatic tail dragger and my landing are really
quite good -even tho' I do say so myself (but I still think there's
room for improvement). *Listen to my advice -there's real world
knowledge there.

I'll call you on this.

Why don't you post some of your real world landings outside a
desktop computer so we can give you our analysis since you think you
have room for improvement. *Any $50 digital camera will do the trick
and You Tube offers free hosting.

I'll think about it, but my ego doesn't reside in posting videos.

lol

OK, OK, you're certificated...but you don't know how to use a camera.
I got it now.

Blossom, your games are becoming too obvious.

First find someone on the group who seems to know only a flight
simulator. Then blast them for no real life experience. Repeat
endlessly until everyone gets the impression you're a real pilot who is
angry at sims.

Surely it is time for you to post under a different nym.
Old November 28th 09, 07:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

On Nov 28, 12:54*pm, Franklin
wrote:
Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
[...]

Here, he and others can pretend to be superior but "By their content
ye shall know them". The demonstrated aviation knowledge to blabber
ratio is pretty low in the opinion of -- let me check; yes!, here it
is --someone who has a piece of plastic issued by the FAA that says I
hold a pilot's certificate with appropriate ratings.

RAP had been on its last legs but was showing signs of gaining some
reasonable content then it attracted the usual 'look at me, I can
spell airplane' jerks. Oh well, some of us are lucky enough to have
real pilots with real life experiences we can talk with.

I'll save the ingnoranus a post:

lol
Old November 28th 09, 10:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Nicodemus

Default You two will get along together just dandy. lol

Jeffrey Bloss wrote in news:hes4u1$o1d$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

You two will get along together just dandy. lol

I wonder
Old December 1st 09, 02:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_19_]

a wrote:

On Nov 28, 12:54*pm, Franklin
wrote:
Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 00:27:11 -0800 (PST), Flaps_50! wrote:

Well I think that makes me a more experienced pilot that you
'cos I do fly a real aerobatic tail dragger and my landing are
really quite good -even tho' I do say so myself (but I still
[...]

Blossom probably wheedled his way into getting rides in a private plane
but AIUI his aviation is largely confined to radio-controlled model
aircraft. A Google on posts by "Bob Adkins" can confirm it.

He seems a reasonably good hobby mechanic but forgets to contain his
expertise to where it belongs.

The poor sock seems to have missed his chances in life. So now we get
his overblown stuff about how great he is, what he's done, what he
thinks, who he hates and so on.