Free to a good home

Old April 29th 16, 05:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Free to a good home

I'm cleaning out the garage and it's time to let my Soaring magazine collection go. It's complete from 1960 with a few issues from 1959. They are all in good condition with some of the early years in binders. I already offered them to the SW Soaring Museum, but they have way too many now. The collection is located in the Phoenix area, so come and get them, as I don't want to ship them. Maybe I could meet someone halfway if the distance is reasonable.
Contact me at bob2nd at aol dot com
Thanks
Old April 29th 16, 05:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Bob I am way up here in ND working (duster pilot) but my nephew is in vegas, and he could meet you in kingman. The soaring mags will be part of a lending library for a soaring club we are starting in ND
Dan
Old April 29th 16, 10:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Dan,
That sounds like a plan. I won't be able to meet until the latter part of May, so have him email me to set up the details.
A long time ago in a galaxy far away, I flew Pawnees, Agwagons and an Aur Tractor 301. And I did real dust (nasty) in addition to spraying.
Bob
Old April 30th 16, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thanks Bob, when we get closer to the end of May I'll set things up, send me your phone via my email at .
As to spraying good to meet another real duster. I started in Agwagons then radial cats, worked into the turbine age with 500 gal thrush's and now fly a garret cat 850 hp.
Dan
Old June 10th 16, 04:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Hi Dan,
Don't know if you got my emails but I'm home now and can meet your nephew any time.
Good news is I found some more soaring books today and they are included!
Still busy up there? I know how it goes when everything needs to be sprayed yesterday!

Bob
Bob2nd at aol.com
Old June 10th 16, 09:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Bob thanks, and no I didnt get any, i was hoping you would recheck in here when you got home. I will email you now.

Old Stuff - Free to a good home [email protected] Soaring 5 May 6th 15 12:06 AM
Joystick for MSFS/XPlane Free to good home Don Byrer Piloting 0 January 15th 07 12:17 AM
Free Mooney Muffler to good home. Dico Owning 0 August 23rd 06 07:56 PM
Free Terminal Node Controller (TNC) To Good Home RST Engineering General Aviation 1 February 14th 05 04:28 PM
Rico Vario free to good home Jim Phoenix Soaring 1 May 19th 04 12:41 PM