Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

Old June 12th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

gregvk wrote in
:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

Seems the ass rubbing I have been giving Bertie the past couple of
months has served it purpose, in not only magnifying the symptoms of
his social illness, but his desperate need to moderate the group, and
how low he is willing to stoop succeed.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Over the period, he has answered as many a 100 posts in one evening,
when as little as a single and unrelated character was posted in
reply, and as many as 40, with not text at all. Simply because of his
childish need to always have the last word.

Simply because of his need to show everyone what a ****in freak you
are.

And gawd bless him for it.

Through his tireless cross posting, he has attracted as least a half
dozen other "wanna be" trolls from some of the shallowest groups on
the net. Bringing what seems to me to be an unprecedented level of
filth and confusion with them.

If he didn't introduce forgery to RAP, certainly raised it to a new
level, by not only talking to himself to further his point of view,
but attempting to alienate long time posters from each other as well.
Then repeatedly lying about it.

You are one of the stupidest ****s on Usenet right now, you know that?
Not only has he *never* forged anyone, he's never replied to any of
his own posts. You just think he has because you're about as smart as
a rock.

So the good news to many is, that I will be posting a lot less in the
future,

I'm sure all the RAP'rs will rejoice. Seriously. 'Cause the noise
level is going to drop considerably if you STFU.

just as I have in the past week or so. But will be posting
occasional updates naming his sockpuppets and supporters. Sockpuppets
meaning those that engage him and his targets to further his cause,

That's not what a "sockpuppet" is, st00pid.

or
other identities he maintains to aid confusion. Supporters being the
residents of RAP that refuse to boycott him for his attacks not only
on individuals, but the harmony of the group in general. I intend to
maintain this list weekly or bi-weekly. It will be interesting to see
if the contents of the list change over the coming weeks. If your
name is on the list, and you want it off, stop feeding the *******.

I think it would be a lot more fun to try to make you grow your List
Of Hate reeeeeeeally long. How many times ya think I can get on
there, airhead? I bet I could get a dozen nyms on it without hardly
trying.

For those of you that have insisted I am some type of problem child,
and have enjoyed taking my name in vane, nothing could be further
from the truth. Ever since the beginning, my goal has been to spot
light this moron and his socks, and hope the group in general would
realize the need to boycott him and anyone posting a serious reply to
any of his messages.

All you've done is wreck RAP. Seriously, most of the noise is you and
Bertie -- and most of *his* posts are just replies to yours.

Keep the personal emails coming, even though I don't have time to
reply in detail to every one of them, I do appreciate your input. If
you haven't written to me and would like to, my email is valid. Just
remove the carats ^.

Best wishes to all that deserve them.
The REAL Maxwell

Prove that you're the REAL Maxwell.

Berties Sockpuppets and Supporters Volume 1

Sockpuppets in no particular order -
gregvk

Number one! Yay! preen

George
Stealth Pilot
More Flaps
Dudley
Rich Ahrens
Max Isn't Well
Rhonda Lee Kirk

Supporter in no particular order -
Tina
Robert Gary
Ted
Big John
Kloudy via AviationKB
Scott Skylane
Marty Shapiro
Blueskies
Frank Olson
Peter Dohm

I'm already on your list TWICE. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Dumbass.

I may bring back my old sig and add this to the bottom.

...Maybe if you knew what a sockpuppet actually is then you wouldn't
be making such a hilarious fool out of yourself.

Where's th efun in that?

Bertie
Old June 12th 08, 05:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Forged post above

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in message
In article , Maxwell says...

[...]

future, just as I have in the past week or so. But will be posting
occasional updates naming his sockpuppets and supporters. Sockpuppets
meaning those that engage him and his targets to further his cause, or
[...]

^.

Best wishes to all that deserve them.
The REAL Maxwell

Pleece to be be adding moi to your lits

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"

Old June 12th 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Maxwell Isn't Smart

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:55:25 -0400, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries droned:
Maxwell wrote:
Seems the ass rubbing I have been giving Bertie the past couple of
months has served it purpose, in not only magnifying the symptoms of his
social illness, but his desperate need to moderate the group, and how
low he is willing to stoop succeed.

holds head in hands

He isn't going to start screaming about licking the red off our(tino)
candy, is he?

Over the period, he has answered as many a 100 posts in one evening,

That doesn't even come close to a record.

He's nowhere near Yads.

when as little as a single and unrelated character was posted in reply,
and as many as 40, with not text at all. Simply because of his childish
need to always have the last word.

Stupid ****.

aside to Bertie I couldn't resist.

Through his tireless cross posting, he has attracted as least a half
dozen other "wanna be" trolls from some of the shallowest groups on the
net. Bringing what seems to me to be an unprecedented level of filth and
confusion with them.

You are too clueless to be allowed out unattended.

Well, you're right about that.

If he didn't introduce forgery to RAP, certainly raised it to a new
level, by not only talking to himself to further his point of view, but
attempting to alienate long time posters from each other as well. Then
repeatedly lying about it.

So the good news to many is, that I will be posting a lot less in the
future,

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

He goes out just after I come back in...A guy could get a complex.
Fortunately, I'm not really a "guy". As such.

just as I have in the past week or so. But will be posting occasional
updates naming his sockpuppets and supporters. Sockpuppets meaning those
that engage him and his targets to further his cause, or other
identities he maintains to aid confusion.

You have no idea what a sockpuppet is, do you. (Period in lieu of question
mark intentional.)

I have no doubt that you are correct.

Supporters being
the residents of RAP that refuse to boycott him for his attacks not only
on individuals, but the harmony of the group in general. I intend to
maintain this list weekly or bi-weekly. It will be interesting to see if
the contents of the list change over the coming weeks. If your name is
on the list, and you want it off, stop feeding the *******.

I demand to be on this list immediately.

Dammit! Max, add me to your lits AT ONCE!

For those of you that have insisted I am some type of problem child,

I think you have a personality disorder. Your harassment of Mr. Henriques
is pretty clear evidence of that.

Narcissists do seem to be a dime a dozen on teh usernets.

and have enjoyed taking my name in vane, nothing could be further from
the truth. Ever since the beginning, my goal has been to spot light this
moron and his socks, and hope the group in general would realize the
need to boycott him and anyone posting a serious reply to any of his
messages.
Keep the personal emails coming,

Jesus wept. "The lurkers support me in email."

It's...stunning. I don't think I've ever seen such a blatant example.

even though I don't have time to
reply in detail to every one of them, I do appreciate your input. If you
haven't written to me and would like to, my email is valid. Just remove
the carats ^.

Best wishes to all that deserve them. The REAL Maxwell

Berties Sockpuppets and Supporters Volume 1

Sockpuppets in no particular order -
gregvk
George
Stealth Pilot
More Flaps
Dudley
Rich Ahrens
Max Isn't Well
Rhonda Lee Kirk

*ding*

But you spelled my name wrong: It's "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries."

Don't you hate that?

Supporter in no particular order -
Tina
Robert Gary
Ted
Big John
Kloudy via AviationKB
Scott Skylane
Marty Shapiro
Blueskies
Frank Olson
Peter Dohm

The above litses o' hate are hereby NOT APPORVEDEDED!!! A lits of hate
without me on it isn't a "real" lits of hate at all. He's such a phony.
Old June 12th 08, 05:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Maxwell Isn't Smart wrote in
news
Maxwell wrote:
[...]

his cause, or other identities he maintains to aid confusion.

[...]

Don't worry, maybe you'll make Volume II

Bertie

Old June 12th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
St. Raoul Xemblinosky

Default LITS alert! Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:57:23 -0700, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com
wrote:

In article , Maxwell says...

[...]

---
Behold the .sig file of His AssHoliness, St. Raoul Xemblinosky mhm 15x12
http://www.experiencefestival.com/raoul_xemblinosky
http://memweb.newsguy.com/~shpxurnq
Old June 12th 08, 05:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

[...]

the future, just as I have in the past week or so. But will be
posting occasional updates naming his sockpuppets and supporters.
Sockpuppets meaning those that engage him and his targets to further
his cause, or other
[...]

Now that's just rude.

Bertie
Old June 12th 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Nomination, CNOTM, was Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g2q5kv$qqu$2
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

or
other identities he maintains to aid confusion.

And those being?

I'm pretty sure I'm one (in his mind).

Oh yeah.

This clueless moron can't tell actual posters from sockpuppets from
genuine forgeries from mere froggeries. I seriously have idea why he
would think that I'm you... Maybe because we both use Xnews? (It's
sad to think the reason could be something that weak, but that's the
only similarity between your posts and mine.)

I could use something else, but that's a PITA to shift between them.
I'm almost tempted to use sockpuppets just to really put him in a spin, but
laziness..

He really has no idea.

Bertie

Old June 12th 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Jim Stewart wrote in
:

Jay Honeck wrote:
I like Bertie. Sure, the fsktard namecalling
gets old, but aviationwise, you or I don't pack
the gear to clean the bugs off of his windscreen.

Whoah...please tell me you're kidding, right?

Nope, when he does get around to posting something
relevant, it's pretty clear that he's been there
and done that.

Bertie is single-handedly responsible for destroying this group. His
ceaseless trolling and mindless personal attacks have driven away
every poster of note from rec.aviation -- and you "like" him?

Even if he *is* a pilot (something that seems highly unlikely, given
the number of posts and times/days he posts -- when would he have
time to fly?), his actions here have been unforgiveable.

Thankfully, Bob Gardner, Dudley, Montblack, and every poster of note
in the last decade have migrated to the group Pilots of America. If
you're truly interested in open, constructive and friendly
discussions of aviation, I heartily recommend making the switch.
http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/

I also have lots of respect for those you mentioned.
I have at least one of Bob's books and I've profited
greatly from Dudley's posts. I'll register at pilots
ofamerica.com as soon as it's fixed and lets me.

And BTW, I *greatly* appreciate the aviation videos
that you so graciously host.

They;re all on youtube, ya know.

I wouldn't worry too much abou tth ehealth of the group. There's a lot
of diehards and the lunacy will stop eventually. BTW, I'm not claimng
I'm giving it an enema or anything so noble, but most of the nonwhiney
posters here are sensible enough to see what's what. Most groups
couldn't survive a meow invasion, this one certainly can, IMO.

You will note that they or I do not bait people who aren't natural born
assholes. You don't bite, I'm not interested.
How dumb does one have to be to not see that?

(maxie poast here)

If you're gonna be stupid, you gotta be tough

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"

Old June 12th 08, 07:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9ABB44D49D08A01773E1E7C2A948
@127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g2q5kv$qqu$2
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

or
other identities he maintains to aid confusion.

And those being?

I'm pretty sure I'm one (in his mind).

Oh yeah.

This clueless moron can't tell actual posters from sockpuppets from
genuine forgeries from mere froggeries. I seriously have idea why

he
would think that I'm you... Maybe because we both use Xnews? (It's
sad to think the reason could be something that weak, but that's the
only similarity between your posts and mine.)

I could use something else, but that's a PITA to shift between them.
I'm almost tempted to use sockpuppets just to really put him in a
spin, but laziness..

**** it. He's already in a spin.

Yeah. No point in using unnecessary farce.

Bertie