The Sun Ship Game on DVD - December

Old November 19th 09, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Evan Ludeman[_2_]

Default The Sun Ship Game on DVD - December

Last time I watched this -- rain day at R4S with a bunch of other
glider pilots -- we were trying to figure out who the guy is that
tells the story of landing in the middle of town. Couldn't place
him. Someone must know....

-Evan Ludeman / T8
Old November 19th 09, 09:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

On Nov 19, 1:14*pm, Tony wrote:

If Moffatt attends the Reno convention, I'm going to ask him to sign
my copy of Trout Fishing in America.

Old November 19th 09, 09:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
T8

Default Sun Ship Game Trivia

Does anyone know who the guy is that tells the story of landing in the
middle of town?

-T8
Old November 19th 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Tom,

I'm sorry, I don't know. But I'll ask.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"tstock" wrote in message
On Nov 19, 11:41 am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

I just received word from Drew Associates that the film "The Sun Ship
Game"
will be shipping in DVD format on December 14th. You can see details and
pre-order hehttp://www.cumulus-soaring.com/videos.htm#SunShipGame

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Hi Paul, great news. Any idea if the DVD version will just be a
straight copy from VHS, or will it be digitized from the original?

Thanks
-tom

Old November 20th 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

On Nov 19, 3:47*pm, T8 wrote:
Does anyone know who the guy is that tells the story of landing in the
middle of town?

-T8

Chuck Shannon. He was there in 67 and 69. Also was a towpilot at the
Worlds in 1970.
Old November 20th 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Juan[_2_]

The new DVD release is from a new video master made from a film print,
so it will look super.

And yes, it does have the Bee Gees music.

Place your orders soon! Will make a great Christmas gift.

-- Juan

Old November 20th 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike[_8_]

If Moffatt attends the Reno convention, I'm going to ask him to sign
my copy of Trout Fishing in America.

Clever!

Old November 20th 09, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Awesome!

Thanks Juan!

Paul Remde

Old November 20th 09, 06:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

On Nov 19, 1:37*pm, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
On Nov 19, 1:14*pm, Tony wrote:

If Moffatt attends the Reno convention, I'm going to ask him to sign
my copy of Trout Fishing in America.

Ah now I want to get Trout Fishing in America to sign my copy of
Winning II.

Darryl