Tail dolly for ASW-28 27? 29?

Old July 7th 16, 08:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Discus 44

Default Tail dolly for ASW-28 27? 29?

My Tail Dolly suffered being run over last week and was fairly well destroyed. Any one out there with a dolly for sale that would work for this ship?

Tom
Old July 8th 16, 02:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
shkdriver shkdriver is offline
Member

On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 2:40:09 PM UTC-5, Discus 44 wrote:
My Tail Dolly suffered being run over last week and was fairly well destroyed. Any one out there with a dolly for sale that would work for this ship?

Tom

how close would a pegase tail dolly be?
I have one that looks new
Scott W
Old July 8th 16, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Without changes, likely a bit big since the tail booms on ASW-19, ASW-20, Pegase a little larger than a ASW-24 or later. It could always be "futzed with" though.
Old July 8th 16, 04:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
shkdriver shkdriver is offline
Member

On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 2:40:09 PM UTC-5, Discus 44 wrote:
My Tail Dolly suffered being run over last week and was fairly well destroyed. Any one out there with a dolly for sale that would work for this ship?

Tom

Well,
This Pegasus tail dolly looks like a new one and I "d let it go for $250
And pay for shipping to the lower 48 States if anyone needs it, It's too Small for my std cirrus

Thanks,
Scott W
405-two 46-81two nine
Old July 8th 16, 11:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 4:38:49 AM UTC+1, shkdriver wrote:
On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 2:40:09 PM UTC-5, Discus 44 wrote:
My Tail Dolly suffered being run over last week and was fairly well destroyed. Any one out there with a dolly for sale that would work for this ship?

Tom

Well,
This Pegasus tail dolly looks like a new one and I "d let it go for $250
And pay for shipping to the lower 48 States if anyone needs it, It's too Small for my std cirrus

Thanks,
Scott W
405-two 46-81two nine

Better to have no dolly than a wrong fitted one
Old July 8th 16, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Discus 44

Thanks, but I will pass on the Pegasus dolly. Might have to just repair the one I have. New one from factory is 325 Euro minus shipping and all that. If I have to I could order it.

Old July 8th 16, 05:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I have a tail dolly for a ASW27 I also have a match tow bar.

Barry

Ka-6 E Tail Dolly [email protected] Soaring 0 November 8th 15 05:26 PM
Tail dolly for 1-35? [email protected] Soaring 5 October 22nd 13 11:14 PM
LS4 tail dolly Leigh Soaring 0 May 30th 08 02:02 AM
FS: ASW-24 Tail Dolly [email protected] Soaring 0 December 26th 06 03:40 PM
WTB: used tail dolly David Campbell Soaring 5 April 17th 06 03:19 PM