NASA Project Mercury Pics.part12.rar (05/35) - NASA Project Mercury Pics.part12.rar (07/35) - NASA Project Mercury Pics.part12.rar (18/35) - NASA Project Mercury Pics.part12.rar (01/35) - NASA Project Mercury Pics.part12.rar (01/35) - NASA Projec

Old August 16th 08, 03:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Old Bloke[_9_]

Default NASA Project Mercury Pics.part12.rar (05/35) - NASA Project Mercury Pics.part12.rar (07/35) - NASA Project Mercury Pics.part12.rar (18/35) - NASA Project Mercury Pics.part12.rar (01/35) - NASA Project Mercury Pics.part12.rar (01/35) - NASA Projec

Can someone send me a link on how to download these? Can I download a
couple or do I have to download huge amounts. I have no idea.

Regards
Doug

Old August 16th 08, 03:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 14:14:26 GMT, "The Old Bloke"
wrote:

Can someone send me a link on how to download these? Can I download a
couple or do I have to download huge amounts. I have no idea.

Regards
Doug
"J3" wrote in message
.. .

http://www.techsono.com/faq/rar.html

One of the first hits i found on Google...

WinRAR:

http://www.rarlab.com/

QuickPar:

http://www.download.com/QuickPar/300....html?hhTest=1

Even though all of the posts have not yet propagated to my newsserver,
I had enough PARs to repair and have all the photos and drawings.
Excellent post J3!

I usually only lurk here (been lurking here off and on since about
1997), but decided to post as a counter to all the recent whining...
------

Robert

Uncommon Aircraft: http://fire.prohosting.com/hud607/uncommon
Old August 17th 08, 06:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Old Bloke[_9_]

wrote:

Can someone send me a link on how to download these? Can I download a
couple or do I have to download huge amounts. I have no idea.

Regards
Doug
"J3" wrote in message
. ..

http://www.techsono.com/faq/rar.html

One of the first hits i found on Google...

WinRAR:

http://www.rarlab.com/

QuickPar:

http://www.download.com/QuickPar/300....html?hhTest=1

Even though all of the posts have not yet propagated to my newsserver,
I had enough PARs to repair and have all the photos and drawings.
Excellent post J3!

I usually only lurk here (been lurking here off and on since about
1997), but decided to post as a counter to all the recent whining...
------

Thanks Robert. I have no problem with .rar and yEnc. I regularly use both.
But PAR, Vol and parts will take more thought.

I don't think it will work for me. For instance there is a file:

NASA Project Mercury Pics.part07.rar (19/35)
and file
NASA Project Mercury Pics.part07.rar (21/35)

There are the only 2 files for "part07". So it seems that my ISP has only
captured 2 of the 35 component slices. From your links, PAR files may help,
but I suspect PAR won't help if 33 out of 35 are missing on my ISP's
newsserver.

For every "partxx" there are at most 4 of the 35 or 36.

Old August 17th 08, 07:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 05:59:25 GMT, "The Old Bloke"
wrote:

.. .

"J3" wrote in message

[...]

Then you're ****ed :-)

A big-game hunter went on safari with his wife and mother-in-
law. One evening, while still deep in the jungle, the Mrs awoke
to find her mother gone. Rushing to her husband, she insisted
on them both trying to find her mother.

The hunter picked up his rifle, took a swig of whiskey, and
started to look for her. In a clearing not far from the camp, they
came upon a chilling sight: the mother-in-law was backed up
against a thick, impenetrable bush, and a large male lion stood
facing her.

The wife cried, "What are we going to do?"

"Nothing," said the hunter husband. "The lion got himself into
this mess, let him get himself out of it."
Old August 18th 08, 07:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Old Bloke[_9_]

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 05:59:25 GMT, "The Old Bloke"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Can someone send me a link on how to download these? Can I download a
couple or do I have to download huge amounts. I have no idea.

Regards
Doug
m...

--
http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

Old August 18th 08, 07:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Old Bloke[_9_]

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 05:59:25 GMT, "The Old Bloke"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Can someone send me a link on how to download these? Can I download a
couple or do I have to download huge amounts. I have no idea.

Regards
Doug
"J3" wrote in message
m...

[...]