Old quotations, revised

Old February 3rd 04, 02:05 AM
Bob McKellar

Default Old quotations, revised

Ever the clever wordsmith, the current inhabitant of the
White House has blessed us with the phrase "Weapons of Mass
Destruction Related Program Activities" as a casus belli. (
BTW, was he related to Melvin Belli? )

I thought this phrase would fit well in some old quotes:

Remember the Weapons of Mass Destruction Related Program
Activities!

I regret that I have but one Weapons of Mass Destruction
Related Program Activity to give for my country.

You can have my Weapons of Mass Destruction Related Program
Activities when you pry them out of my cold dead fingers!

Give me liberty or give me a Weapons of Mass Destruction
Related Program Activity!

You may activate the Weapons of Mass Destruction Related
Program Activities when you are ready, Gridley.

Damn the Weapons of Mass Destruction Related Program
Activities, full speed ahead!

I have not yet begun my Weapons of Mass Destruction Related
Program Activities!

Don't give up the Weapons of Mass Destruction Related
Program Activities, fight 'em till they vanish!

Don't fire 'till you see the test tubes of their Weapons of
Mass Destruction Related Program Activities!

That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for Weapons
of Mass Destruction Related Program Activities.

Additions welcomed.

Bob McKellar

Old February 3rd 04, 02:25 AM
RobbelothE

Subject: Old quotations, revised
From: Bob McKellar
Date: 2/2/2004 7:05 PM Central Standard Time
[...]

You forgot Mr. Bill: "I'm gonna' tell you somethin and I want you to listen to
me. I did not have sex with that woman. Monica Lewinsky. Weapons of Mass
Destruction Related Program Activities."

Ed
"The French couldn't hate us any
more unless we helped 'em out in another war."
--Will Rogers

(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)
Old February 7th 04, 01:21 AM
Nick Pedley

"Bob McKellar" wrote in message
Ever the clever wordsmith, the current inhabitant of the
White House has blessed us with the phrase "Weapons of Mass
Destruction Related Program Activities" as a casus belli. (
BTW, was he related to Melvin Belli? )

I saw a kid T-shirt today with the legend 'Weapon of Mass Destruction'.
Considering it'd fit a toddler it's a good description! ;-)

Nick

Old February 9th 04, 04:29 AM
Joel Shepherd

Bob McKellar wrote:
Ever the clever wordsmith, the current inhabitant of the
White House has blessed us with the phrase "Weapons of Mass
Destruction Related Program Activities" as a casus belli. (
BTW, was he related to Melvin Belli? )

I thought this phrase would fit well in some old quotes:

"Turkey trots to water -- Where are, repeat, where are the Weapons of
Mass Destruction Related Program Activities! -- The world wonders"

Additions welcomed.

Hey, you asked...

--
Joel.