Aeronautical Engineer says Official 9/11 Story Not Possible

Old February 22nd 06, 06:22 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Default Aeronautical Engineer says Official 9/11 Story Not Possible

"TRUTH" wrote in message

Hmmm... Looks like someone left the door open to the padded cell again...
Don't ya' just hate it when they get out and forget to wear their tin hats?
I wonder if Verizon would cancel his account because he's too stupid to be
allowed on a computer...

You're an idiot and your tin foil hat is on backwards...

Normally, I only killfile the anonymous cowards, but for you, I'll make and
exception... Congradulations, you're the first person that I ever killfiled
just for being an idiot...

bitch-slap
plonk

Old February 22nd 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

TRUTH wrote:

"Grumman-581" wrote in

You're an idiot and your tin foil hat is on backwards...

Normally, I only killfile the anonymous cowards, but for you, I'll
make and exception... Congradulations, you're the first person that I
ever killfiled just for being an idiot...

bitch-slap
plonk

Your "tin foil hat" and name calling clearly demonstrate that you're
predetermined to blindly believe the government's version of 9/11, a
version that has no proof. Your comments also show you to be a silly
little fool, who cannot argue logically, and must therefore resort to
immature and childish comments. Go ask mommy to change you. You'll feel
better.

Man, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black!
Logical? Immature? Childish?

May you have EVER considered that people with actual flying experience
might be deriding your bizarre claims - based on their own - experience?

Bitch slap again.
The first one obviously didn't take!

Richard
Old February 22nd 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

"Richard Lamb" wrote in message
news
Bitch slap again.
The first one obviously didn't take!

There are conspiracy theories that are plausible and there are some that are
so far out in left field that they could be classified as Kupiter Belt
Objects... This idiot is definitely in the latter group... I guess claiming
that it was a Space Alien Conspiracy that actually shot JFK has become too
passé for them... Hell, everyone knows it was LBJ anyway...
conspiracy-theory-grin

Old February 22nd 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

In article ,
"Grumman-581" wrote:

"Richard Lamb" wrote in message
news
Bitch slap again.
The first one obviously didn't take!

There are conspiracy theories that are plausible and there are some that are
so far out in left field that they could be classified as Kupiter Belt
Objects... This idiot is definitely in the latter group... I guess claiming
that it was a Space Alien Conspiracy that actually shot JFK has become too
passé for them... Hell, everyone knows it was LBJ anyway...
conspiracy-theory-grin

The term is "barking moonbat."
Old February 23rd 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

"TRUTH" wrote in message

Your "tin foil hat" and name calling clearly demonstrate that you're
predetermined to blindly believe the government's version of 9/11, a
version that has no proof. Your comments also show you to be a silly
little fool, who cannot argue logically, and must therefore resort to
immature and childish comments. Go ask mommy to change you. You'll feel
better.

Ah yes, it invariably comes down to you speaking from experience.

Paul Nixon

Old February 23rd 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Richard Lamb wrote in news30Lf.1795$F56.1111
@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

TRUTH wrote:

"Grumman-581" wrote in

[...]

You must he a homosexual with you bitch comments. Regardless of that, if
you're gonna have a predetermined attitude, it's obvious what your
conclusions are going to be
Old February 23rd 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Orval Fairbairn wrote in
news
In article ,
"Grumman-581" wrote:

"Richard Lamb" wrote in message
news
Bitch slap again.
The first one obviously didn't take!

There are conspiracy theories that are plausible and there are some
that are so far out in left field that they could be classified as
Kupiter Belt Objects... This idiot is definitely in the latter
group... I guess claiming that it was a Space Alien Conspiracy that
actually shot JFK has become too passé for them... Hell, everyone
knows it was LBJ anyway... conspiracy-theory-grin

The term is "barking moonbat."

You people are real assholes and are out of touch with reality
Old February 23rd 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

TRUTH wrote:

Orval Fairbairn wrote
"Grumman-581" wrote:
"Richard Lamb" wrote

Bitch slap again.
The first one obviously didn't take!

There are conspiracy theories that are plausible and there are some
that are so far out in left field that they could be classified as
Kupiter Belt Objects... This idiot is definitely in the latter
group... I guess claiming that it was a Space Alien Conspiracy that
actually shot JFK has become too passé for them... Hell, everyone
knows it was LBJ anyway... conspiracy-theory-grin

The term is "barking moonbat."

You people are real assholes and are out of touch with reality

Pot, kettle, black.
Old February 23rd 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

TRUTH wrote:
"Grumman-581" wrote in

Your "tin foil hat" and name calling clearly demonstrate that you're
predetermined to blindly believe the government's version of 9/11, a
version that has no proof.

So, um, "TRUTH." Why is it that 100% of the pilots posting here think
that you are an idiot? Could it be that they actually know something
about flying?

slapping him again, and kicking in the butt for good measure

Old February 23rd 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

"cjcampbell" wrote in
oups.com:

TRUTH wrote:
"Grumman-581" wrote in

Your "tin foil hat" and name calling clearly demonstrate that you're
predetermined to blindly believe the government's version of 9/11, a
version that has no proof.

So, um, "TRUTH." Why is it that 100% of the pilots posting here think
that you are an idiot? Could it be that they actually know something
about flying?

slapping him again, and kicking in the butt for good measure

Yes, you are an idiot, as can be figured out by your childish remarks