Hangar Queen nominee

Old September 11th 05, 09:35 PM
john smith

Default Hangar Queen nominee

http://aafo.com/racing/2005/reno_200...rectory=.&curr
entPic=18

check image #24 and image #27
Old September 11th 05, 09:42 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, john smith said:

http://aafo.com/racing/2005/reno_200...rectory=.&curr
entPic=18

check image #24 and image #27

I think you mean 23 and 27. Unless you really get off on bolts.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
I told $VERY_BIG_CLIENT that sure, we can do $THING_THAT_VIOLATES_CAUSALITY
Old September 11th 05, 09:50 PM
Flyingmonk

You're wrong and John was right, check again Paul.

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone

Old September 11th 05, 10:19 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Flyingmonk" said:
You're wrong and John was right, check again Paul.

I checked again, and
http://aafo.com/racing/2005/reno_200...&currentPic=24
is a bucket of bolts and
http://aafo.com/racing/2005/reno_200...&currentPic=23
is a babe.

Maybe it's different for you.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Q: How did you get into artificial intelligence?
Old September 11th 05, 10:22 PM
Flyingmonk

You're looking at #25, not #24.

Bryan "The MOnk" Chaisone

Old September 11th 05, 10:47 PM
Flyingmonk

Hey, we were all correct!

I was going by the words, "Reno Air Races 2005 - Let The Games Begin!
Image 24 of 32 " right below the picture. After you pointed it
out, the url DOES say image #23.

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone

Old September 11th 05, 10:48 PM
gregg

Paul Tomblin wrote:

In a previous article, "Flyingmonk" said:
You're looking at #25, not #24.

I'm going by the picture number in the URL. What are you going by?

In all fairness...she's quite enough to rattle the count......

--
Replicas of 15th-19th century nautical navigational instruments,
Restoration of my 1919 Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat, and

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/index.html
Old September 11th 05, 10:54 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Flyingmonk" said:
Hey, we were all correct!

I was going by the words, "Reno Air Races 2005 - Let The Games Begin!
Image 24 of 32 " right below the picture. After you pointed it
out, the url DOES say image #23.

I didn't even notice those numbers until afterwards.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
....I've discovered the one thing worse than people who open attachments
Old September 11th 05, 11:17 PM
Larry Dighera

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:48:05 -0400, gregg wrote
in ::

In all fairness...she's quite enough to rattle the count......

I especially like the pubic hair tattoo viable in the photograph. :-)
Old September 11th 05, 11:24 PM
Rob

Larry Dighera wrote:
On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:48:05 -0400, gregg wrote
in ::

In all fairness...she's quite enough to rattle the count......

I especially like the pubic hair tattoo viable in the photograph. :-)

And the tongue stud glinting in the sunlight...

I'm taking Friday and Monday off to spend the weekend at the races in
Reno (as long as the weather looks good for flying up and back from
Phoenox). Many thanks to the OP for the preview. I'll be sure to stop
by the Bear Cave.

-R