Sebring and Hitlaw

Old February 7th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur.

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

wrote in message
ups.com...

On Jan 27, 11:47 pm, "Juan Jimenez" wrote:
"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in

In article , Juan
Jimenez says...

Any more war heroes stupid enough to buy airplanes from you
lately?

So now your saying John Walton is "stupid".No. You are.

I'm asking if any billionaire war heroes have made a stupid decision
to buy
one your airplanes since then. Doing so would indeed be a stupid
thing to

A really stupid decision would be to buy the piece of horse **** you
are trying to sell. You can't even start it much less fit your fat
ass into it.

Wrong on both counts. But then again, I can understand why you say
that, given your need to carry ballast to balance any plane you try to
squeeze into.

At least he tries to squeeze into them..

Tell us again why you're trying to sell an airplane you're too afraid to
fly?

Old February 7th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur[_1_]

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

"BobR" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thats because YOU haven't built anything.

bzzzt! Wrong answer. Hell, Bob, you haven't even looked at my
website?

Two BD5's not finished and a BD5J bought finished and tinkered on but
never finished and flown.
Now compare that to Chucks record. You can't so don't even try.

Try to compare to Chuck's record? LOL! I would hardly want to emulate
someone who builds things that kill others.

Good grief..

The sheer hypocrisy of this is just monumental

Old February 7th 07, 06:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
red12049[_1_]

Quote:

Try to compare to Chuck's record? LOL! I would hardly want to emulate
someone who builds things that kill others.

Funny, I would see this as a rather exalted list, ranging from the Wright
Brothers right up to current day manufacturers. I haven't done any real
research, but I suspect that there never was a manufacturer in the aircraft
industry who hasn't had someone die in a product with their name on it.
McDonnell? check. Douglas? check. Lockheed? check. And so on. Strange
thing though... "pilot error" seems to be reserved only for those who die in
one of Mr. Bede's products....

"Alphonse Le Creur" wrote in message
. 130...
"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

Old February 7th 07, 03:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

On Feb 7, 12:41 am, "red12049" wrote:
Quote:

Try to compare to Chuck's record? LOL! I would hardly want to emulate

someone who builds things that kill others.

Funny, I would see this as a rather exalted list, ranging from the Wright
Brothers right up to current day manufacturers. I haven't done any real
research, but I suspect that there never was a manufacturer in the aircraft
industry who hasn't had someone die in a product with their name on it.
McDonnell? check. Douglas? check. Lockheed? check. And so on. Strange
thing though... "pilot error" seems to be reserved only for those who die in
one of Mr. Bede's products....

Funny, someone else finally saw the irony in Jaun's arguments
defending Bede and the BD5 for the number of people killed, his own
fear of flying the BD5J and the constant slams against Chuck for
someone who was killed in a highly modified version of one of the
aircraft that Chuck sells.

"Alphonse Le Creur" wrote in messagenews:Xns98D03529DC67nunyfjukkinbidness@207. 14.116.130...

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
m:

"BobR" wrote in message
groups.com...
Thats because YOU haven't built anything.

bzzzt! Wrong answer. Hell, Bob, you haven't even looked at my
website?

Two BD5's not finished and a BD5J bought finished and tinkered on but
never finished and flown.
Now compare that to Chucks record. You can't so don't even try.

Try to compare to Chuck's record? LOL! I would hardly want to emulate
someone who builds things that kill others.

Good grief..

The sheer hypocrisy of this is just monumental- Hide quoted text -

Old February 7th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article .com, BobR says...

Funny, someone else finally saw the irony in Jaun's arguments
defending Bede and the BD5 for the number of people killed, his own
fear of flying the BD5J and the constant slams against Chuck for
someone who was killed in a highly modified version of one of the
aircraft that Chuck sells.

It's a tough thing when someone gets killed in a product you made. Not as tough
as for the person and his family but obviously it's tough, believe me.
When we had our first fatality back in 1983 I was devastated by it. Up to then
everything was great fun. We were selling lots of planes, guys were flying all
over the place telling us how much they enjoyed their Hawk.

Then one day I got a letter with a newspaper article and written on the paper in
magic marker was a simple statement "scratch one Hawk" .The only time I ever
felt hat bad was when my Dad died.During the course of the investigation a guy
from the FAA helped put it into perspective for me.

He said think about the guy who works at Ford building cars he knows that a
percent of the cars he works on will be in accidents and people will be injured
or die. But if he did his job right and he didn't screw up he's not responsible
for the accident. When people drink and drive or do all the things people do
that cause accidents it's not the fault of the Ford designers, Ford Motors or
the employees.

He said the same with you .If you did every thing right and the product is good
and people misuse ,screw up or modify it then it's ultimately their fault not
yours.
But the difference between the Ford guy and you is the Ford guy didn't know the
person who crashed and you probably do and so it hurts more. So when there's an
accident I investigate so as to find the cause and everyone so far has been the
result of a mistake ,screw up, unauthorized modifications and a couple of
inflight heart attacks. I still feel terrible after an accident but
knowing I wasn't directly responsible helps. I just pray to God I never screw up
and have someone crash because of a bad design or part...that would be a lot to
bear so I do my best to see it doesn't happen....

Now go ahead jaun make fun of this ...

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old February 13th 07, 12:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Owe R.

"Juan Jimenez" skrev i meddelandet
.. .

"BobR" wrote in message
ps.com...
Guess the EAA must be one of his groupies since they voted him into
the Ultralight Hall of Fame.

Like that means a whole lot. Do you know the American Numismatic

Association
holds a place of honor in their hall of fame for a convicted child

molester
who died in jail? Halls of fame have no bearing on someone's credibility

or
value as a human being.

Then it must be possible even for you to end up in some kind of Hall of
fame?

Have a nice day the rest of you.

Old February 13th 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Owe R. says...

"Juan Jimenez" skrev i meddelandet

Guess the EAA must be one of his groupies since they voted him into
the Ultralight Hall of Fame.

Like that means a whole lot. Do you know the American Numismatic

Association
holds a place of honor in their hall of fame for a convicted child

molester
who died in jail? Halls of fame have no bearing on someone's credibility

or
value as a human being.

Then it must be possible even for you to end up in some kind of Hall of
fame?

Have a nice day the rest of you.

If it were so easy to get into the Hall of Fame at EAA or any other venue one
would think that if zoom was all he says he is that surely by now he would have
been recognized for his contributions to aviation. I don't know of one award
zoom has ever gotten from anyone or any group for anything. You can rest assured
if he would have gotten any award it would be on his bio along with his other
phony accomplishments.

If the Numismatic Association has room for a child molester then maybe there's a
spot there for zoom LOL!!Their standards must be lower then the EAA's :-)

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old February 15th 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"BobR" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 5, 5:39 pm, "Juan Jimenez" wrote:
"BobR" wrote in message

oups.com...

.All the emoticons and such don't change the tone and meanings of your
replies one iota. No selective reading on my part Juan, YOU changed
your
sentence Mr. Walton after I and Chuck called you on it. You may
call
this humor, but humor is not usally consistently demeaning and
insulting.
have tried to have an intelligent and non demeaning discussion with
you.
Your choice whether to continue in the same vein or not.

You are attempting the impossible...an intelligent and non demeaning
discussion with Jaun.

Is that why you agreed with me on DFW.POLITICS when I posted that blast
the schmucks whining about the pizza place taking pesos?

You're such a whining hypocrit, Bob.

Hell Jaun, even a stop clock is right twice a day which is one up on
you.

LOL! So you celebrate the fact you're right about twice a day? You go, boy.
Have fun.

Old February 15th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Barnyard BOb" wrote in message

My experience is that truth has no power in a war
of words when you enter Jaun's propaganda camp.
It is the first casualty.

Yeah, kind of like you pretending you can do something as simple as
elementary arithmetic without a calculator, and choosing folding wing
planes.

Old February 15th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...
Your saying that to me is an honor. I could care less what you think about
me, putz.

Better a putz then a bigot and racist.

No wonder you hang out at the Putz clothing store in Oshkosh. LOL!