Gemini CH260

Old April 30th 04, 08:59 PM
Tony

Default Gemini CH260

Anyone know about this little 2 place twin. I would love to try and talk
my Dad into buying a kit. It looks as if it will be the cheapest twin
ever. 2 place side by side. 2 80hp motors. 3 1/2 gph, and a total of 7
gph. Looks like it will be the cheapest what to build Multi time. Put
one of these on the flight line at your FBO, and I think it will make
alot of money. Twin time at a 172 price. If anyone knows about these
please let me know.
thanks much
Tony N8389P
KAPV

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.
Old April 30th 04, 09:55 PM
tony

sorry the name is Gemini 620

Old June 17th 04, 02:56 AM
Darrel Toepfer

Tony wrote:

Anyone know about this little 2 place twin. I would love to try and talk
my Dad into buying a kit. It looks as if it will be the cheapest twin
ever. 2 place side by side. 2 80hp motors. 3 1/2 gph, and a total of 7
gph. Looks like it will be the cheapest what to build Multi time. Put
one of these on the flight line at your FBO, and I think it will make
alot of money. Twin time at a 172 price. If anyone knows about these
please let me know.
thanks much
Tony N8389P
KAPV

http://www.zenithair.com/gemini
http://www.homebuilt-plane.com/gemini/gem-news.htm

FAA stills shows its registration (N6265N) as valid...

"The Gemini CH 620 project is still under development and kits are not
available yet. AVAILABILITY TO BE ANNOUNCED UPON COMPLETION OF
DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM"
Old June 17th 04, 05:43 PM
Paul Sengupta

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote in message
Tony wrote:

Anyone know about this little 2 place twin. I would love to try and talk
my Dad into buying a kit. It looks as if it will be the cheapest twin
ever. 2 place side by side. 2 80hp motors. 3 1/2 gph, and a total of 7
gph. Looks like it will be the cheapest what to build Multi time.

http://www.zenithair.com/gemini
http://www.homebuilt-plane.com/gemini/gem-news.htm

FAA stills shows its registration (N6265N) as valid...

"The Gemini CH 620 project is still under development and kits are not
available yet. AVAILABILITY TO BE ANNOUNCED UPON COMPLETION OF
DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM"

I'd personally say that a Cri-cri is the cheapest way of flying a twin.

Paul

Old June 17th 04, 06:56 PM
Darrel Toepfer

Paul Sengupta wrote:

I'd personally say that a Cri-cri is the cheapest way of flying a twin.

Even a twin-jet... g

http://www.amtjets.com/gallery_real_plain.html

http://www.stroy.net/cri-cri/index.html
http://home.comcast.net/~cricri-plane