Conspiracy Theory’s real Script: Slave CIA, FBI change the story jews wanted to tell the media

Old July 12th 03, 12:55 PM
Jean-Paul Roy

Default Conspiracy Theory’s real Script: Slave CIA, FBI change the story jews wanted to tell the media

What the **** are you doing here in this NG group about aviation
restauration????????
"PayBack" a écrit dans le message news:
-people Jews have sentenced me to living death, they kidnapped me, gave
me biological weapons only because I did not sleep around, after all I
am from a slave race like every other nonJew on this planet for them.
They have killed hundreds of millions of human beings in past few
decades, all I am asking for is unbaised justice. If you can't even do
that, the least you can do is tell others about my true story, I have
nothing to lie about and nothing to hide.
Assalam u'Alekum
By the way I was wrong about the CIA guy calling someone on mobile he
didn?t. This part actually occurred later. He simply came in without
nurse?s knowledge, he killed the other guy thinking it was me and ran off.

So the second day when I woke up the other guy already has passed away,
they were taking his body out when my supposed to be guardians came in.
They were taking that guy?s body down stair where CIA, FBI, NASA and all
those guys who were attached to jews were waiting to see my body. By the
way, they were blaming me for terrorism, theft, rape, murderer and all
these things. So the cop who was responsible to handle my case went down
stairs to find out what was going on. I told Maryam to go downstairs and
find out what as going on. No one wanted to trust me at this stage, the
cop came back. He said now I am responsible for killing three men. He
though that I killed this third guy. I told him how can I when I was
chained up to this bed. I told him that I want to confront these CIA,
FBI and other guys. He said they had changed there story they were
looking for another guy. I lost consciousness again, the sister started
fighting with the cop about the issue, she said she wants media to
discuss this story, she asked cop what do you think is going on there is
one dead body with my chart hanging next to it and the other body right
next to it with broken bones, beaten to death, injured enough to move,
even though CIA, FBI had called the cop to come early and they were sure
it is me who is rapist, thief and killer, they changed their story after
seeing other guys dead body and finding out I am alive.

The cop for the first time realized he was doing something wrong, he
said he will think about moving me to a different location, that is a
lot more secure. Anyway for that night a cop for assigned to guard the
room whole day and night. During the mean while the sister (who had
accepted Islam) tried to contact channel 7 and 9 to come and see what
was going on. They never came, I guess for them sizzeling stories are
really good, truth hurts and they never wanted to discuss the issue, I
told her to ask Muslims to make noise about they did a bit.

One should note if I had died that today, then those newspapers and TV,
radio channels who till today do not even want to discuss this issue
directly would have portrayed me as a terrorist, rapist, killer, thief
and everything else I couldn?t imagine, welcome to real world where
people just do these strange, inhuman things it is just part of there
life, but since I am alive today, no one is willing to come forward and
question what happened, these Jews who wanted me dead and had created
false stories about me, never came back, they till today do not confront
me and rapist and terrorists like Mahmud Kurchu and Amir butler are free
to kill a few more.

May God give us all the ability to obey sincerely and honestly, may God
unite all the Muslims and give them ability to pray and call others to
pray. May God give us all the ability to see beyond our limited illusion
s and needs, may God give us the ability to care about others as we
would like others to care about us.
wa'Salam
Mohsin

This hospital part that is about to start must now show you all what are
the real problems with today?s faithful Muslim and Christians and how
they have become just another group.
--
See how Jews destroyed my body using bio & chemical weapons
http://www.geocities.com/mohsinraja/iwantjustice.htm

download the Animatrix animations from
http://www.theanimatrix.com

And this has been the fate of hundreds of millions of weak and
powerless human beings who were killed by jews to complete bio &
chemical weapon research. This has been the fate of children who had
nothing to do with jewish rapists. This has been the fate of all the
secret service low level workers who only stood up agianst them.

find all my interesting articles at http://www.maududi.com or
To download softwares/books written by me
http://www.alamaiqbal.com