How to pilot a kamikaze plane???

Old December 22nd 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.cooking.chefs
Gene Stonerly

Default How to pilot a kamikaze plane???

I`m a kamikaze pilot and I want to destroy my enemies with my bomb-
filled kamikaze plane.

What do I need to know???
Old December 22nd 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.cooking.chefs
gpsman

On Dec 22, 3:40*pm, Gene Stonerly wrote:
I`m a kamikaze pilot and I want to destroy my enemies with my bomb-
filled kamikaze plane.

What do I need to know???

Shiny side out.
-----

- gpsman

(apologies to alt.cooking.chefs)
Old December 22nd 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.cooking.chefs
B A R R Y[_2_]

Gene Stonerly wrote:
I`m a kamikaze pilot and I want to destroy my enemies with my bomb-
filled kamikaze plane.

What do I need to know???

Get all your enemies in one place.

You only get one shot.
Old December 22nd 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.cooking.chefs
Ron Lee[_2_]

Gene Stonerly wrote:

I`m a kamikaze pilot and I want to destroy my enemies with my bomb-
filled kamikaze plane.

What do I need to know???

Find an open field away from houses. Place two large 2x8 boards,
painted bright orange, in the shape of an X in the field.

Go fly, aim for and hit that X. If you hit within the kill radius of
your weapons load then you are good to go.

Ron Lee

Old December 22nd 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.cooking.chefs
Brad[_4_]

On Dec 23, 7:40*am, Gene Stonerly wrote:
I`m a kamikaze pilot and I want to destroy my enemies with my bomb-
filled kamikaze plane.

What do I need to know???

You will need ATC clearance to 'spin, crash and burn'.
Old December 23rd 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.cooking.chefs
george

On Dec 23, 9:40*am, Gene Stonerly wrote:
I`m a kamikaze pilot and I want to destroy my enemies with my bomb-
filled kamikaze plane.

What do I need to know???

Nothing except to rehearse in Saudi Arabia and just aim at the largest
building.
Then you'll be fully trained
Old December 23rd 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.cooking.chefs
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:40:43 -0800 (PST), Gene Stonerly
wrote:

I`m a kamikaze pilot and I want to destroy my enemies with my bomb-
filled kamikaze plane.

What do I need to know???

more than you do now :-)
Old December 23rd 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.cooking.chefs
Aluckyguess[_2_]

"Gene Stonerly" wrote in message
I`m a kamikaze pilot and I want to destroy my enemies with my bomb-
filled kamikaze plane.

What do I need to know???

Eat Brussel sprouts and cabbage until you feel sick. Get a lighter with a
long handle. This is were you need patients. Now when everything is ripe go
in the john sit down, when you feel the first big fart coming on stick the
lighter down strike it you are now a kamikaze pilot.

Old December 23rd 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tech Support

wrote:

I`m a kamikaze pilot and I want to destroy my enemies with my bomb-
filled kamikaze plane.

What do I need to know???

Get a good lawyer.

Big John