Ely High Country Soaring camp # 711 reporting

Old May 31st 05, 06:34 PM

Default Ely High Country Soaring camp # 711 reporting

Just got off the phone with long time friend Tom Stowers. His camp in
Ely still has a few spots left in it. Tom has been doing these camps
since sometime before the earth cooled down. He and his gang do a
wonderful job of taking care of you. BBQ's almost everynite and even
trips into town for dinner. If you want to plan a 1000 k flight, his
staff will put it together for you. I have attended his camps over the
years in Ely now, and I always am thankful for all their help. Even
after you land, they are their, you stay in the cockpit, and they hook
you up and tow you back to your tie down site.... even if you eyes are
watering. Next time they said they will hand me a baggie! Now that's
service with a p...! Give Tom a call, make your reservation, it's well
worth it and it will give you many great soaring memories. When you
thermal to 17 thou plus at 12 kts up, the sky changes blues, and the
hard bottom cue's will just dazzel you. It's something to put in your
memory of soaring flight. Thermal tight, Soar high, Fly safe, # 711
reporting.

Old June 2nd 05, 03:02 AM

When is the camp? Where is Tom? __mike