ENSIGN SAILPLANE HANGAR ANNOUNCEMENT

Old June 3rd 05, 01:00 PM
Soar Stanton MN

Default ENSIGN SAILPLANE HANGAR ANNOUNCEMENT

Stanton Airfield, Stanton Minnesota, would like to announce that we are
building two Ensign Sailplane hangars at our gliderport this summer. We
have gotten local building permits and have developed plans with Richard
Ensign for the "NORTHERN EDITION" version that can tolerate frost and
snow-load conditions of northern climates. We are very excited about this
project and plan to build more at our gliderport in coming years. The
Ensign Sailplane hangar is ALL STEEL and comes as a kit that takes 100 hours
to assemble with normal type tools and skills - a great project for
individuals, syndicates, or clubs.

We are also an authorized dealer for Ensign products and invite interested
parties to contact us to learn about this strong and affordable 15m hangar
option for airports and gliderports. The hangar provides great convenience
to pilots as well as a sense of privacy and security not possible in a box
hangar. Those using Ensign hangars have proven that they tend to fly more
often due to the "Rigged and Ready" convenience of this hangar.

Learn more at: http://www.soarmn.com/stanton/ensign.htm

Tom Rent
Stanton Airfield
Stanton Minnesota - 1 hour south of Minneapolis/St. Paul

Old June 3rd 05, 06:08 PM
Bob Kuykendall

Didn't Ensign Sailplane Hangar get knocked off in their first
appearrance on Star Trek?

Old June 3rd 05, 09:05 PM
Tim.Ward

Bob Kuykendall wrote:
Didn't Ensign Sailplane Hangar get knocked off in their first
appearrance on Star Trek?

Yes, but he has since changed the color of his shirt, so he should be
okay.
And the people that have the hangars at Hemet seem to like them very
much.

Tim Ward