He's at it again: Tholen's disgusting and lamentable digest, volume 2454209^-0.00000000002

Old May 20th 07, 10:04 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,alt.support.autism
Phil Kyle

Default He's at it again: Bruce's disgusting and lamentable trolling, value $0.00

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ps.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

ah thole wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:
On 11 May 2007, ah posted some
:

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto
wrote in
:

On 08 May 2007, Lora Crighton posted some
:

On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless
Davie Tholoon (who hasn't the balls to say it so only
thinks it to himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon"
thinks, Bruce?
Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only
half a brain,
Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.

Is that right? On what basis do you make that k'lame?

On the basis of the postings I've read.

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind
of a retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.
"his thinks"? Brilliant!

"Bruces's"? Asstounding!

Not really - it's a well known fact that I am not good at
typing, spelling, or proof reading. (Typo corrected.)

I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am
in posession (sic) of only half a brain, it's still more
than what you possess.

Or, rather, atempts to.
You're the one who atempts (sic) to think. Why not go
back to your Monty Python quotes? At least that was
amusing, unlike your own material.

I set up Tholoon for some typo pounces and look who takes
the bait! The fat, ugly cow herself! A0L!

So, your story is "I meant to do it"? Nice try, idiot. At
least I admit my mistakes.

Go away - nobody in rmc or asa wants to hear from you,
troll.

Please post weather related material in this froup or Joseph
Bartlo will be forced to lsits you and investigate the
buttocks of your goats.

Pleace to only poast ****nozzle-related crosspoasts to
alt.****nozzles.

Fight!
Where?!?

I'm sorry; I had a cold.

A cold what?

Shoulder.

Call me old-fashioned but I prefer leg ham to shoulder ham.

OLD FASHIONED! *points*

Old May 21st 07, 01:23 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,alt.support.autism
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

ah thole wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:
On 11 May 2007, ah posted some
:

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto
wrote in
:

[...]

Don't point. Its rude.

Old May 22nd 07, 10:36 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,alt.support.autism
Phil Kyle

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

ah thole wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:
On 11 May 2007, ah posted some
:

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto
wrote in
:

wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton
wrote:
[...]

Ok. I'll just position my finger in a straight line.

Old May 22nd 07, 11:06 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,alt.support.autism
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

ah thole wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:
On 11 May 2007, ah posted some
:

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto
wrote in
:

wrote:
[...]

That's better. Now, where's my old fashioned? I ordered it ages ago.

Old June 4th 07, 02:50 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,alt.support.autism
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah wrote in
:

[...]