Avgas Prices

Old April 13th 05, 08:26 PM
S.

"Kai Glaesner" wrote in message
om...
Herbert,

I take it you lucky guys are talking about prices per gallon. Over here
in
Europe I pay around Euro 1.50 (~ US$ 1.95) and even more - per liter!

...I pay around Euro 1,60 +/- 0,05 in Germany for one liter :-(

There is a survey on fuel-prices in europe on
http://www.alexfrance.eurobell.co.uk/eurofuel.htm sad thing that not many
people take part so some of the information is quite outdated...

Maybe there should be a diesel in our future?!?

Do you mean like this ? :-

http://www.oxfordairport.co.uk/news/centenaryflight.htm

Steve.

PS. Anyone had any experience of Anglo-American Aviation in San Diego (for
training) ?

Old April 14th 05, 03:24 AM
john smith

Saturday, 9 April 2005
KGAD/Gadsen AL 100LL $3.53/gal
Old April 14th 05, 05:09 AM
Matt Barrow

KMTJ is now $3.38 and last fall it was $2.57

Old April 15th 05, 03:28 AM
aluckyguess

2.89 at Big Bear today and I thought WOW what a good price.

Old May 6th 05, 07:23 AM
Grumman-581

"aluckyguess" wrote in message ...
2.89 at Big Bear today and I thought WOW what a good price.

Flew from Houston (AXH) to Cedar Rapids (C17) on 4/17... Stopped in Paris,
TX (PRX) and Warsaw, MO for fuel... $2.64 and $2.65 per gallon... Local
100LL is at least $2.80 now -- worse over at CID -- glad I have an autogas
STC...