deal with it - - AWOL

Old September 6th 04, 04:44 PM
Keith Willshaw

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
Subject: deal with it - - AWOL

Kerry went to war.I went to war. Bush and Cheney avoided war. Therefore

both
Kerry and I are better men than Bush and Cheney.

Replace the word 'Kerry' with 'Benedict Arnold' , 'Tim McVeigh' or 'Adolf
Hitler'
and see how much sense it makes.

Keith

Old September 6th 04, 06:49 PM
chahta

Peter Skelton wrote:

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 12:03:07 -0400, Righteous Nation
wrote:

In article ,
"BigRedWingsFan" wrote:

Sorry, wrong again, but thanks for playing. Since you obviously never
served you might want to run on down to your local National Guard armory or
Army Reserve center and ask for an education in the UCMJ and what
constitutes AWOL.

Bush cheated, through corrupt "privilege," to evade the honor of service
to the country and U.S. Constitution at time of war, and is, therefore
no-man.

Please post your proof of service to
alt.binaries.pictures.military

Peter Skelton

Damn! why don't you pecerwoods get a real life and post something that
MAY have some relevance?
Old September 6th 04, 07:34 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"ArtKramr" wrote in message

Kerry went to war.I went to war. Bush and Cheney avoided war. Therefore
both
Kerry and I are better men than Bush and Cheney.

Edwards avoided war.

Old September 6th 04, 07:46 PM
B2431

From: (ArtKramr)

From:
(Transition Zone)
Date: 9/6/2004 6:27 AM Pacific Standard Time
BUSH was PROVEN to be AWOL

Subject: bush: impossible to be AWOL (do vets give a sh!t)
From: PM

Anytime you see the word "awol" in this context you KNOW
you are being lied to -- it is technically IMPOSSIBLE to be
awol from the Guard when not activated for Federal service.

And that is a fact.

FACT: Kerry went to vietnam.

Bush did not go. those are the facts!

Kerry went to war.I went to war. Bush and Cheney avoided war. Therefore both
Kerry and I are better men than Bush and Cheney.

Arthur Kramer

Congratulations, you just put yourself in the same category as Tim McVeigh and
Bennedict Arnold. After all THEY served in combat and your theory is that makes
them and you better men than anyone else.

In WW1 black Americans were not allowed to fight under the American Flag. Those
who fought did so under the French flag. Were the blacks who volunteered to
fight and were not permitted to do so any less of men than you? How about in
WW2 where the military resisted sending black men in to combat by sending them
to labour battalions when they would rather fight? How about Americans of
Japanese descent who tried to go to war but weren't permitted until the
formation of the 442 RCT? According to you any man who didn't fight was a
lesser man than you, how about those who were not ALLOWED to fight?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old September 6th 04, 09:05 PM
chahta

Jean wrote:
On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 08:48:45 -0500, PM
wrote:

On 6 Sep 2004 06:27:22 -0700, (Transition Zone)
wrote:

BUSH was PROVEN to be AWOL

Lying mother****er

Proof

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/1410...yfortunes.html
http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/090204W.shtml

"As people do better, they start voting like Republicans
- unless they have too much education and vote Democratic,
which proves there can be too much of a good thing."

Karl Rove {Bush's Brain}

Bush AGAIN Says the Rich Can't Be Taxed
On 8-9-04 in Virginia, Bush said it was pointless to
make the rich pay their fair share of taxes because
"the really rich people figure out how to dodge taxes
anyway."
George W Bush

Damned bunch of IDIOTS! PLONK
Old September 9th 04, 10:52 AM
Cub Driver

So, the capital gains tax on investments doesn't apply if you invest
money you've earned and already paid tax on? Or the inheritance tax
doesn't tax the estate you've built with money that you earned and
already paid tax on?

Note that the vast majority of Heinz-Kerry's estimated $50 million
annual income is not taxed at all, not as income and not by the estate
tax, since it is neatly socked away in trusts that she controls.
Kerry's tax proposals wouldn't take a dime of his or his wife's money.
They are so structured as to hit the productive or thrifty citizen who
are merely affluent, and will do nothing to inconvenience the
super-rich, including Kerry, who if elected will be the richest man
ever to serve as president of the United States.

As for the subject of this thread, my study of Bush's military service
is posted at www.warbirdforum.com/bushf102.htm

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: (put Cubdriver in subject line)

The Warbird's Forum
www.warbirdforum.com
Expedition sailboat charters www.expeditionsail.com

C & D NiMH Best Deal Larry Home Built 6 October 1st 04 01:41 PM
AA NiMH Best Deal Jim Weir Home Built 27 September 29th 04 08:39 PM
the AWOL status of Bush is a relevant election issue D. Strang Military Aviation 24 July 15th 04 09:28 PM
Bush AWOL Story - New theory comes to light Laura Bush murdered her boy friend Military Aviation 187 March 30th 04 07:52 AM