panel meter for emgine monitor

Old March 30th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jerry wass

Default panel meter for emgine monitor

Hey Jim--would this meter work for the engine monitor??

http://www.mpja.com/email/03-28-07.a...73038#16565+te

Jerry
Old March 30th 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Steve Foley[_2_]

"Jerry Wass" wrote in message
. net...
Hey Jim--would this meter work for the engine monitor??

http://www.mpja.com/email/03-28-07.a...73038#16565+te

Jerry

Jerry,

If one of these will work, let me know and I'll ship it to you.

http://steve.foley.home.att.net/IMG_2301.JPG

http://steve.foley.home.att.net/IMG_2305.JPG

http://steve.foley.home.att.net/IMG_2306.JPG

The square one with the chip is LED, the one with the round thingy where the
chip goes is LCD.

The round ones on the left are all the same.

Jim,

If Jerry doesn't want them, do you?

Old March 31st 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Steve Foley wrote:
"Jerry Wass" wrote in message
. net...
Hey Jim--would this meter work for the engine monitor??

http://www.mpja.com/email/03-28-07.a...73038#16565+te

Jerry

Jerry,

If one of these will work, let me know and I'll ship it to you.

http://steve.foley.home.att.net/IMG_2301.JPG

http://steve.foley.home.att.net/IMG_2305.JPG

http://steve.foley.home.att.net/IMG_2306.JPG

The square one with the chip is LED, the one with the round thingy where the
chip goes is LCD.

The round ones on the left are all the same.

Jim,

If Jerry doesn't want them, do you?

Hey, stop using technical jargon like "round thingy." It confuses
people.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old March 31st 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Steve Foley[_2_]

"Dan" wrote in message
Steve Foley wrote:
"Jerry Wass" wrote in message
. net...
Hey Jim--would this meter work for the engine monitor??

http://www.mpja.com/email/03-28-07.a...73038#16565+te

Jerry

Jerry,

If one of these will work, let me know and I'll ship it to you.

http://steve.foley.home.att.net/IMG_2301.JPG

http://steve.foley.home.att.net/IMG_2305.JPG

http://steve.foley.home.att.net/IMG_2306.JPG

The square one with the chip is LED, the one with the round thingy where
the chip goes is LCD.

The round ones on the left are all the same.

Jim,

If Jerry doesn't want them, do you?

Hey, stop using technical jargon like "round thingy." It confuses
people.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Sorry,

I saw the title "Panel Meter" and thought "Hey, that's what that square
thingy is that I have in the basement.". I clicked on the link and thought
"Hey, that even looks like that square thingy that I have in the basement.".
When I looked closer, I saw that one of the square thingys had another
square thingy on it, while the other square thingy had a round thingy on it,
so I figured if someone knows what these square thingys are and can use
them, I can put them in a bigger square cardboard thingy and slap one of
those thin, square, sticky thingys on it with an address, and put it into
one of those mail thingys on the corner.

Hey, I haven't even started drinking yet.

Old March 31st 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jerry wass

Dan wrote:
Steve Foley wrote:
"Jerry Wass" wrote in message
. net...
Hey Jim--would this meter work for the engine monitor??

http://www.mpja.com/email/03-28-07.a...73038#16565+te

Jerry

Jerry,

If one of these will work, let me know and I'll ship it to you.

http://steve.foley.home.att.net/IMG_2301.JPG

http://steve.foley.home.att.net/IMG_2305.JPG

http://steve.foley.home.att.net/IMG_2306.JPG

The square one with the chip is LED, the one with the round thingy
where the chip goes is LCD.

The round ones on the left are all the same.

Jim,

If Jerry doesn't want them, do you?

Hey, stop using technical jargon like "round thingy." It confuses
people.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Gee whillikers fellas--I shoulda prefaced my find with "Is someone still
lookin' for one of these meters"--I won't need mine for 2 or 3 years yet
& by then technology will have advanced to the point where we can
probably insert a fiber optic cable up our rectum & visualize the
information in our brains direct!!----Hmmm mebby I should work on this
a bit & patent it before someone else does..Jerry

Old April 1st 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
clare at snyder.on.ca

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 14:05:01 GMT, "Steve Foley"
wrote:

If anyone wants any of these, let me know. They're heading for the dumpster.

"Steve Foley" wrote in message

If one of these will work, let me know and I'll ship it to you.

http://steve.foley.home.att.net/IMG_2301.JPG

http://steve.foley.home.att.net/IMG_2305.JPG

http://steve.foley.home.att.net/IMG_2306.JPG

The curtis battery condition meters might come in handy, and the C&C
panel meters (the rectangular ones) - look like voltage meters - I
couls use them too. Where are they located? How much to "slow boat"
them to Ontario Canada?

Old April 1st 07, 07:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Steve Foley[_2_]

clare at snyder.on.ca wrote in message
Where are they located? How much to "slow boat"
them to Ontario Canada?

They're in Massachusetts.

I don't know what it will cost to ship, but I doubt it's over $10.

Send me your address, and I'll ship them out. Send me a check for the amount
of postage on the box. If it's more than $10 to ship, I'll check first.

For sale: DG-600 17-meter and 15-meter wingtips Lars Peder Hansen Soaring 0 January 21st 07 06:18 PM
How many monitor 121.5? .Blueskies. Piloting 20 November 13th 06 06:07 PM
fuel monitor Tri-Pacer Owning 10 October 18th 05 02:49 AM
Panel volt meter Bob C Soaring 10 January 13th 05 12:00 PM
multiple monitor sim tony roberts Simulators 4 November 14th 04 12:57 AM