Could have been taken 40 years ago

Old October 1st 07, 09:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Default Could have been taken 40 years ago

or longer. i'm not a car person.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VH-EAG-3 copy.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	146.0 KB
ID:	17624
Old October 1st 07, 09:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Scenic[_2_]

Glenn wrote:

or longer. i'm not a car person.

Very nice indeed!
Old October 1st 07, 12:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Old Bloke[_6_]

"Glenn" wrote in message
or longer. i'm not a car person.

Great photo. Is that an EK? Anyone?

Old October 1st 07, 01:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Avsec

1960's FB and I don't remember it been made available in that colour. You
been playing around with PS again Glenn?

Avsec

Old October 1st 07, 01:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
VZ/res0zhra

...........except for that "www." business behind the door of the Connie.

Old October 1st 07, 09:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

"VZ/res0zhra" wrote in message

..........except for that "www." business behind the door of the Connie.

What, did the Wild Wild West not exist back then ;-)

actually, I knew someone would bring up a technical issue but I thought they
would have picked the car in the distance :-)

Old October 2nd 07, 05:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Duckie

"Glenn" wrote in message
or longer. i'm not a car person.

The driver is on the wrong side of the car!!--I drove around New Zealand in
a stick shift and I'm damned lucky to be alive!!

Old October 2nd 07, 09:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Scenic[_2_]

Just Duckie wrote:

"Glenn" wrote in message
or longer. i'm not a car person.

The driver is on the wrong side of the car!!--I drove around New Zealand
in a stick shift and I'm damned lucky to be alive!!

MFY!!

Old October 2nd 07, 10:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Barak

"Avsec" wrote in message
1960's FB and I don't remember it been made available in that colour. You
been playing around with PS again Glenn?

This Holden FB is the correct colour but at the time all colours were not
available in every state.

Bob

40 years ago H. Adam Stevens Piloting 37 May 5th 07 11:53 AM
2 More Years!!! Denny Piloting 4 March 12th 07 11:24 AM
Fly-in B&B for new years Nick Kliewer Piloting 11 December 27th 05 11:44 PM
14 years gone Phantom Blot Military Aviation 1 February 22nd 04 02:29 AM
100 years Gunnar Military Aviation 6 December 18th 03 09:58 AM