intercom + gsm

Old September 16th 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
Morgans[_2_]

Default intercom + gsm

"Magic11" wrote in message
How old are you, Magic11?

This is an adult group. The first thing you need to do if you want to

be
taken seriously, is to use the IM style writing.

This is not IM.

Then, grow up.
--
Jim in NC

I('ve) got(had) no problems with my English ever before on Internet forums

and news
groups, and at least i(I) didn(')t expected(expect to here?) (.)
problems(The problem is that) here on aviation groups, here come(there

are) people with same interrest and (they)
willing to help each other..... (most of them)

I can(')t see anything wrong in my question, but i(I) see provocation in

your post
and that irritate(s) me!! So, give me a break with
your stupid posts and stupid age questions,(.) I(')m not going to go down

at(to) your
level and argue with you,!!(no (,))
Ill(I'm) gonna(going to) stay on(these) groups beacuse i(I) think that

people here are not like you!

/end of conversation/

You can see a few of the suggested corrections, (placed in (_)) to be
accepted here. Nobody will take you seriously, with writing like the above.

Also, you are wrong, and most of the people here are like me. They don't
want to suffer through reading your IM drivel.

Old September 16th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
Morgans[_2_]

If you want to be
taken seriously, is to use the IM style writing.

that's loose the IM style... :-)

chuckle I followed the rule of making a mistake, while pointing out
other's mistakes, didn't I?

The intended wording was "not use" instead of use.
--
Jim in NC

Old September 16th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
Margy Natalie

Magic11 wrote:
You really don't speak English!! Pillow talk is the conversation between
two individuals that takes place in bed (as in your use of "bed Enlish,
rather than bad English).

Margy

oh, thanks Margy, and u really speak English, well done! maybe u didnt't
understand my aviation topic, if u did whats your problem!? missing some
pillow talk!?

Magic

Not sure what your problem is, I was refering to Jim's comment. I like
the fact that I can use the plane as an excuse to turn the cell phone
OFF ;-).

Margy
Old September 17th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
Magic11

You can see a few of the suggested corrections, (placed in (_)) to be
accepted here.

Hmmm, what can I say for this post? You are an idiot! Too bed for this
group!

Nobody will take you seriously, with writing like the above.

maybe you, i dont care....

Also, you are wrong, and most of the people here are like me.

With low level of intelligence, I dont beleive that!!

Old September 17th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
Magic11

Not sure what your problem is, I was refering to Jim's comment. I like
the fact that I can use the plane as an excuse to turn the cell phone OFF
;-).

That's ok, really good excuse, but sometimes you or your passengers have to
make important call! Genneraly, I agree with you!

Regards

Old September 17th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 02:16:14 +0200, "Magic11"
wrote:

"Huck" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey gang,
It probably wont work in the air of course that being said mine
started ringing at 11,000 ft yesterday above nashville in the t210. I
was amazed of course we were moving so fast that we lost that tower in
seconds but if you have a helicopter it might work. Cell towers all
point down because thats were the people with the electric leashes are!
Sportys does have that adapter but you can probably get the same from
radio shack for nothin. This all being said I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO
NOT USE YOUR PHONE IN THE AIR!!!!! Not because it is gonna screw with
nav radios or anything but because you will be not concentrating on
what you need to be concentrating on and that is flying the air plane.
Please do not turn into the idiot in his car that is screwing up
traffic because he is on the phone driving. "hang up and drive now
applies to hang up and fly!!!!"

I need it for important calls just in case and for passengers, dont worry!

According to a Lightspeed note, it says the "FCC only allows the use
of a cell phone within the cockpit when the plane is on the ground".
Old September 18th 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
Newps

wrote:

According to a Lightspeed note, it says the "FCC only allows the use
of a cell phone within the cockpit when the plane is on the ground".

It is irrelavant what Lightspeed says.

Old September 18th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
John S

wrote:

According to a Lightspeed note, it says the "FCC only allows the use
of a cell phone within the cockpit when the plane is on the ground".

This pertains to USA / FCC regulations only:

Under FCC Part 22 regulations, which describes "cellular" phones in the
850-900 Mhz band, using a Part 22 "cellular" phone while airborne is legally
prohibited.

PCS phones (e.g. T-Mobile) operate under other frequencies (e.g. 1900 Mhz band)
and are regulated under FCC Part 24. Part 24 has no prohibition against using
PCS services while airborne. I don't believe what type of phone system
(GSM/TDMA or CDMA) matters a bit. The regulation was originally made to
prohibit AMPS (analog) service, and AMPS is under Part 22 only. Some CDMA and
GSM services operate on "cellular" frequencies, and under a strict
interpretation airborne use would be prohibited. However if your telephone is
operating under the 1900 Mhz band (which only has digital PCS services,
including CDMA and GSM).

In practice, I've used a PCS phone successfully up to about 4,000 ft when it
doesn't work well. However outside of some areas, good reception is usually
concentrated near Interstates etc, which your route of flight may not follow.

Some passengers/crew on the 9/11/01 flights hijacked by terrorists were
apparently able to use their mobile phones, although I'm not sure at what
altitude they were able to do this. Other calls were made via the aircraft's
pay phones.

Old September 18th 06, 01:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
Emily[_1_]

Newps wrote:

wrote:

According to a Lightspeed note, it says the "FCC only allows the use
of a cell phone within the cockpit when the plane is on the ground".

It is irrelavant what Lightspeed says.

But not what the FAA and FCC say.....

In the US, at least.