VOR technigue, don't overshoot

Old December 7th 08, 06:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Default VOR technigue, don't overshoot

Viperdoc writes:

By his comment, it might actually appear that Anthony has really flown
multiple different airplanes, and has knowledge about tracking VORs and
autopilots.

Of course, he has never used an autopilot of any kind, and he has never
flown anything other than a game with a joystick.

If the comment is correct, as you imply, then the source of the knowledge is
irrelevant.
Old December 7th 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Viperdoc[_6_]

I did not imply that your answer was correct. You, in fact, were misleading
and factually incorrect, particularly regarding your statement about the
level of technology in GA versus airliners.

Your recommendations and conclusions were also invalid, since the techniques
that you suggested were irrelevant, and neither practiced nor taught.

Your pedantic writing style in inversely proportional to your actual
experience, which is nil.

In other words, your post, as in all of your posts, is meaningless, since
you don't fly, never have, and never will.

Old December 7th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Beauciphus

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

If the comment is correct

It isn't

, as you imply

He didn't

then the source of the knowledge is irrelevant.

You certainly are.

Old December 7th 08, 05:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Viperdoc writes:

I did not imply that your answer was correct.

If you found my answer incorrect, you could do everyone a considerable service
by providing the correct answer, instead of wasting paragraphs at a time
displaying your unhealthy obsession with me personally.
Old December 7th 08, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sam Spade

Mxsmanic wrote:
Viperdoc writes:

By his comment, it might actually appear that Anthony has really flown
multiple different airplanes, and has knowledge about tracking VORs and
autopilots.

Of course, he has never used an autopilot of any kind, and he has never
flown anything other than a game with a joystick.

If the comment is correct, as you imply, then the source of the knowledge is
irrelevant.

Help me understand RNP SAAAR sir. What is the difference between RNP
0.10 and RNP 0.30 in the minimums boxes of the IAP?

http://www.naco.faa.gov/d-tpp/0812/06741RRZ8.PDF
Old December 7th 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Viperdoc

You could do us all a favor by not posting your ridiculous comments anymore.

Old December 7th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Beauciphus

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

If you found my answer incorrect, you could do everyone a considerable
service
by providing the correct answer, instead of wasting paragraphs at a time
displaying your unhealthy obsession with me personally.

The smart student prefers to learn the correct information, rather than
analyse and argue over the wrong answer.

Old December 8th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Beauciphus writes:

The smart student prefers to learn the correct information, rather than
analyse and argue over the wrong answer.

Agreed. And the smart teacher provides the correct answer, instead of
yielding to obsessive compulsions.
Old December 8th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Sam Spade writes:

Help me understand RNP SAAAR sir. What is the difference between RNP
0.10 and RNP 0.30 in the minimums boxes of the IAP?

Sir, the minimums to be used are those corresponding to the RNP for which the
crew, operator, and aircraft are authorized. Thus, if the crew, operator, and
aircraft are authorized for a RNP of 0.10, they will use the minimums
associated with that RNP on the plate; if they are qualified only for a RNP of
0.30, they will use those minimums instead. Notice that the minimums are
lower for more stringent RNPs.

If you have a SAAAR RNP authorization, you already know this. If you don't
already know this, you don't have the authorization, and so it doesn't matter,
since you cannot use this SAAAR approach.

Reference the AIM and AC 90-101 (from which the AIM text is largely lifted)
for further information, or just google for it.
Old December 8th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Beauciphus

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Beauciphus writes:

Agreed. And the smart teacher provides the correct answer, instead of
yielding to obsessive compulsions.

I guess my law professors must be stupid.